SMACK/URL A Perfect Day To Die Live Update/Discussion Thread

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Cause both Roc and Shine are as good as they ever been right now and theres LEGIT tension between them.

Roc/Shine rematch makes MORE sense then Clips/Roc rematch did

Roc/Suge also needs to happen again. And of course Rex/Shine makes sense as well but Rex doesn't seem to be "mad" at shine like Roc is. He's just hurt he left.
I just.. don't want any more rematches between the same group of nikkas man.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cause both Roc and Shine are as good as they ever been right now and theres LEGIT tension between them.

Roc/Shine rematch makes MORE sense then Clips/Roc rematch did

Roc/Suge also needs to happen again. And of course Rex/Shine makes sense as well but Rex doesn't seem to be "mad" at shine like Roc is. He's just hurt he left.
idk man Shine and Roc were blackin on each other in their battle, just talkin that shyt bar for bar

if that shyt went down now it'd come down to who yelled the loudest/was the most animated

some battles you just gotta leave em alone after the first one

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna give my thoughts on random battles throughout the day.

Let's start with Chilla Jones vs The Saga

Chilla/Saga could turn out to be a decent battle, just due to the fact that there are no expectations for this battle. No one wants to see this shyt, so if it turns out decent, it's a win for the URL & Beasley can go on his rant "See guys, you have to wait for the battles to happen. I think it was Nome 3 right Caps? Card was stacked! Dope on paper. Didn't live up to expectations. I do SM5, the fans crucify me. *Nerdy fan voice* "The URL, you guys aren't giving us good matchups." What happened Caps? The battles came out good so we you just won't know until the battles happen. I think we got a great card. A lot of hungry guys with something to prove. yada yada"

If it's the first battle of the night, & Saga improved a little bit from his last battle, it could turn out decent. It's a different type of battle for Saga instead of the "christian vs the street nygga" battles he's been having.

Or it could turn out boring as fukk:mjlol:

I like Chilla a lot, but he can be entertaining in one battle & completely boring in the next battle.

Chilla is actually the "performer" in this battle. Not only should he bring bars, but he needs to style on him too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can bet whatever. Dna having the year of his life. Brizz is 0-2 this year.

The board know I rock with Brizz heavy but after rookies vs vets tell dude to save his coli bread I lost 17k on that nygga smh

Idk what Brizz will do Saturday, all I can hope is that he back on that small room mentality for Dna. Hope Roc gave him some gems, since they got real cool outside battle rap.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The board know I rock with Brizz heavy but after rookies vs vets tell dude to save his coli bread I lost 17k on that nygga smh

Idk what Brizz will do Saturday, all I can hope is that he back on that small room mentality for Dna. Hope Roc gave him some gems, since they got real cool outside battle rap.

Roc gave that nikka a first round from hell. Only thing brizz can do from that battle is get better :wow: