SMACK/URL A Perfect Day To Die Live Update/Discussion Thread

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all the fukkery going on, I have a feeling one of Tay Roc's rounds won't really have much to do with John John, and JJTD will win 2-1 because of that.
And we are just going to sweep this John John win under the rug where it belongs, because we care about NWX v Dot Mobb alot more.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle rap is coming to an end in my opinion. Most of these guys battle, without trying to make a transition into music. That's what the platform was originally for. To promote your tape. These matchups just not interesting, and the new talent isn't developing fast enough. Only thing left is rematch card, to spark some interest. Everyone has battled each other already.

Truth especially the first line...can't believe Angryfan let Conceited say that bullshyt..Lil man said "he hates his voice and has no intention of ever making a music track"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle rap is coming to an end in my opinion. Most of these guys battle, without trying to make a transition into music. That's what the platform was originally for. To promote your tape. These matchups just not interesting, and the new talent isn't developing fast enough. Only thing left is rematch card, to spark some interest. Everyone has battled each other already.
lol is it coming to an end or are you just losing interest?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Truth especially the first line...can't believe Angryfan let Conceited say that bullshyt..Lil man said "he hates his voice and has no intention of ever making a music track"
Why is that an issue though? We need more people to know where their strengths are.

What battle rap was originally intended for is irrelevant. It's 2016 in three weeks. Battle rap is it's own genre now. People are making a living just doing that. You don't need to transition it into a music/recording artist career.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
LOL right. People use their personal feelings as a barometer of the overall public opinion. Battle rap is at it's peak of popularity right now.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:what:

N.Nashie

Rookie
Daps

You can see the downfall of it. If the new talent was seasoned enough to compete, it would survive longer. Majority of the interesting match ups have already happened. Its also too many politics involved for the match ups people do want to see.