SMACK/URL A Perfect Day To Die Live Update/Discussion Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
X-Facter is :trash:

He better come to his next battle with a plastic toy gun & test that nygga K-Shine.

There's so many ways to break down this nygga K-Shine. I can give these nyggas the angles. It's up to them to put it into words.

You got so many ways to attack a nygga like Shine. He's not comfortable in how own skin. The disloyalty. He's opportunistic. He used Rex & moved on the DNA. Through Cooley Cash to the side once he didn't need him no more.:mjlol:

X-Facter isn't the nygga to do it though.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

He better come to his next battle with a plastic toy gun & test that nygga K-Shine.

There's so many ways to break down this nygga K-Shine. I can give these nyggas the angles. It's up to them to put it into words.

You got so many ways to attack a nygga like Shine. He's not comfortable in how own skin. The disloyalty. He's opportunistic. He used Rex & moved on the DNA. Through Cooley Cash to the side once he didn't need him no more.:mjlol:

I agree. If I was X factor i would stop at nothing to get under Shines skin. I would definitely question his sexuality, his man hood, invade his personal space and bring up all the dot mob fukkery and Charron smackin his Kufi to planet Mars:mjlol:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. If I was X factor i would stop at nothing to get under Shines skin. I would definitely question his sexuality, his man hood, invade his personal space and bring up all the dot mob fukkery and Charron smackin his Kufi to planet Mars:mjlol:
...and you'd get what Charron got. Shine will fukk up events breh. Negus need to be professional.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Same way K Shine isn't the type of battler that will properly break down X Factor's life.

That battle will be assssss :skip:

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

The X that battled verb would have a field day with this much ammo. Truly don't believe in X anymore though.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The X that battled verb would have a field day with this much ammo. Truly don't believe in X anymore though.

"He'll probably hate on your tires cause they was having a good year"

:mjlol:

That shyt was hilarious but Factor is wild trash tho.. Let's not get it fukked up.. This nikka been :trash: since day one.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Why am I hearing talk of a kshine v Tay rock match up like this hasn't happened already ? :mindblown:

battle is a classic , leave it as it is.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why am I hearing talk of a kshine v Tay rock match up like this hasn't happened already ? :mindblown:

battle is a classic , leave it as it is.

Cause both Roc and Shine are as good as they ever been right now and theres LEGIT tension between them.

Roc/Shine rematch makes MORE sense then Clips/Roc rematch did

Roc/Suge also needs to happen again. And of course Rex/Shine makes sense as well but Rex doesn't seem to be "mad" at shine like Roc is. He's just hurt he left.