Daps
Reppin
The Coli
92238_hitcarnote.jpg

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
when i was like 20 i had a job at a grocery store. of course i got hammered the night before my 8-5 shift and woke up feeling like absolute shyt/still drunk. i drive into work, rushing my ass off, accidentally pull a turn too hard when parking and kinda dent/scratch this utility van.

of course a few older ppl see this so i get out the car with a piece of paper and a pen, pretend to write my info down and shyt, leave it on his windshield, then peel off, drive around the block like 3 times, come back and park, go to work like nothing happened

i still feel guilty til today :to:

not really though since it was a utility van :pachaha:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I'm driving down the street in my beater, Next thing you know I feel a bee flying around my crotch area :why: . I immediately start shooing the bee away trying to get it out the car. I guess I started coasting to the side as I'm distracted by the damn bee. Next thing you know I hit a parked car right in the rear bumper. :sadcam: . I put the car in reverse so I can gtfo before anyone notices. Next thing you know I hear some kid out a third floor window like " :ooh: I saw that" . I mashed the gas and made an escape before anyone came out. :yeshrug:

haha!!!

l was attempting to park between two cars on a downhill street for work. It was dead in the middle of winter with layers of ice. I get in the position between the two cars, but it's too late when I realized I can't stop the car from sliding over the ice, and run into the bumper in front of me. Panic attack like a mug! Finally my car catches enough traction after a few seconds of me pushin the pedal while in reverse, I pull outta the spot I was in and jet off to another one.

Before that I'm in one of the college parking garages and I slightly scraped a van(business van I believe), while making a tight turn into the spot to the left of it. I realized what I did, but I stayed in the same spot until my school day was over.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Had 89 maxima years ago...it was my first car. Pulled into a parking spot at one of my jobs, years ago...as I was turning into the spot...I completely raised the car next to me a couple inches off the ground. Got out...my car was white...their's was dark grey. Left a nice little tattoo on their rear qtr panel and my front qtr panel. I did a quick 360 to see if anyone was around, and drove my car to another part of the parking lot.

Karma's a bytch becausse I drive an Infiniti g35 and somebody tapped my bumper and left license plate dents in it....

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I never really learned how to drive, I take taxis, one night like 4 years ago, two friends and I, the two are gone off goose and xanax, dragging around like a gallon of that shyt, and like 20 pills, we were leaving some girls place way out of the way like 20 miles from my area, and they have me drive, I'm trying to figure out what the fukk I'm doing, in front of a gate, and a car pulls behind me, blaring the horn, and I just reverse right into their shyt. Like a Weill Ferrell type movie.

We are all dirty, and they are belligerent drunk, on suspended licenses, I wanted to leave, have my drunk ass friend drive. We all tried different techniques, my boy and I pulled out like 2 racks cash, and offered to give it to this nerdy couple straight up. The other friend gave them a fake name, address, contact number, insurance number, they got the plates. My boys insurance went up, but he took the fall for me.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I drove to the mall high as hell one time and hit a parked minivan while I was trying to park.

I pushed that van a whole half a parking space over.....

pulled off and drove to the other side of the mall. Parked way in the back of the lot.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I used to live is downtown seattle. There were no parking for the apartments but you had to parallel park on his hill that was slanted really bad and you barely had room to squeeze in between cars. Lets just saw I wasn't the best parallel parker and probably hit the car in front and back of me about 3 times trying to get into that spot.

I decided to go park somewhere else.... :lolbron:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:pacspit: @ yall nikkaz..

Came out to my shyt years ago . Paint chipped all off my bumper. . Im like :damn: & aint one car near by :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happened to me once...probably will leave a note the next time

But those first few days after you hit that parked car are intense :lupe: