Slightly crashing into a car and quickly pulling off

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I WAS OFF ZANS AND LEAN ONE NIGHT AND SWERVED OVER AND SWIPE A LADY IN TH OTHER LANE
I KNOW I fukkED HER CAR UP MAN I ALMOST shytTED MYSELF BUT HAD TO PULL OFF
BOLD TAGS AND L'S

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
kinda off topic but this young nikka stole a jeep liberty around my way
and was joy riding
and crashed doin ninety, decapitated himself they found his body on the roof and his head 50 yards away

DONT fukk WIT JEEP LIBERTYS THEY BAD NEWS

look him up Vollie Brown detroit crash

Wondah_Woman

Rookie
Daps
I've done this, but actually was on campus and had to go to class sou couldn't dip. I just left that lot and parked somewhere else

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: I was working nights...called in late...was going into work at like 2 in the morning..was on a 55mph back road...hit some guy with my side mirror and that mother fukka went flying...didn't slow down..checked rear view to make sure no car was behind me...smoked a blunt and went to work....dude was wearing all black...walking on the road side of the white line.....non lighted street...fukk em...:pacspit:

Don't judge me! :birdman:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Anytime this has happened to me, they usually get out and see that their car has no damage. They just, "it's alright" and drive off.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
did it on my way to church. Pulled up into a mcdonalds. Tried to park into a cramed section hit the bumper of a car, reversed and hit the car parked behind me, officer said STOP and started telling hte other officers with her that I hit the car, I zoomed off on they lazy asses and got my sunday service on, AMEN! They call that protecting the community? haha.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Its all funny til Karma bites you on the dikk and it happens to you. I know this first hand.. Twice.

2nd Insurance check was nice though..

:lolbron: :smugfavre:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i did this two times:troll:

first time i was hitting a 3 point turn in a small street and just backed up too fast and smacked into a car. it only knocked a little paint off so it wasnt a big deal:troll:

my second time a car parked too close to me in a tight garage and as i was backing up my front bumper started scratching the side of their car as i was turning away. i checked my car and didnt see any damage so i just sped off:troll:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
how about when you find a nice far parking space away from everyone else and u park all by ur lonesome leave and come back, and there's 10 fukkin' cars around ur shyt

I hate that shyt with a passion

this always used to happen to me so now i just park far away from the entrance anywhere i go.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
did it on my way to church. Pulled up into a mcdonalds. Tried to park into a cramed section hit the bumper of a car, reversed and hit the car parked behind me, officer said STOP and started telling hte other officers with her that I hit the car, I zoomed off on they lazy asses and got my sunday service on, AMEN! They call that protecting the community? haha.

:duck: