Slightly crashing into a car and quickly pulling off

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did this shyt in HS.

Me and my boy had gym first period. I used to pick him up when I got the whip. Had an old ass Lumina for my first car. None of my boys had one, I was the first :takedat:

If we were running late it was all good cause we had gym and nikkas knew the deal and would open up the locker room doors. I came in the parking like all swift like, hit the row where I was gonna park, tried to turn into a parking spot on some smooth I'm not about to slow down shyt, hit somebody's bumper real nice. I turned and looked at my boy, we both looked around, since we were late people weren't really out there or paying attention.

I backed out and parked somewhere else. Ran and still made it to gym without catchin' a tardy slip...

or a ticket :lolbron:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Maaaan. That shhyt happend to my whip about 2months ago. I was parked in a parking: garage. I come out and white paint is all on the side of my whip from somebodys white car sideswipin my shhyt. I'm like how the fucc do u do that? Had 2 get my whole right side repaired and repainted:noah:

But a few yrs back I was moving into a new place, so I rented a u haul truck. I was dead azz tired and hungry from movin all day, so I decided to hit up the taco bell. I'm goin thru the drive thru with the uhaul truck and I hear this screeeech and crash!!!!!!! My dumbazz didn't realize that the uhaul truck was too tall and the top of the moving truck tore off the overhead canopy thing connected to the drive thru! That shyt came crashing down! The workers came runnin out side!:noah: everybody saw that shhyt. I couldn't even ride out because it was hella cars in front of me.

I had 2 give the taco bell mgr my info, my license all of that. But since I copped the insurance waiver from uhaul when I rented the truck. I didn't have to pay for shhyt:win:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Someone hit my driver side door and bent it, and drove the fukk off.

I wanna hunt that dude down and cut a tendon in his knee.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Did this once when I was like 17 because I freaked

Car karma came back and bit me in the ass about 5 years later when someone keyed my car.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Yall are some real pieces of shyt :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Now lemme tell yall my story....:pachaha:

Went to the dentist and its curbside parking. I drive a Ford F150 and when i came out i never looked back to see if anyone was behind me. I did get in the truck and look back thru the mirrors and saw nothing so proceeded to back up. Well some rich white woman had parked her Mercedes damn near up under my rear bumper, so i tapped it backing up. I pulled forward, got out to check the damage. None to the truck and a small hole in her bumper. I get in the truck and say fukk it...pull off only to notice the vehicle parked in front of me had a couple white ppl sitting in it waiting for someone to come out and they had saw/heard everything.:to:

I still wasn't sure they was gonna snitch but being white ppl i shoulda knew better. Anyway i was in need of my Hydros at the moment so i hit up walmart and then went back to case the scene of the crime...saw a couple cops out there and knew what i had to do, zoomed up and took full responsibility AS they were calling in a warrant and getting my address together. They called off the dogs upon me showing up and the white woman had called her hubby(he was a local doctor) and they were really nice about the whole thing, they totally understood. I'm just glad i had insurance. The end.

I'm a piece of shyt. :sadcam:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
man.. when i was young i was parking on my own street... so i decided to parallel park :obama:.. little did i know i didnt have enough room to back up :snoop: so i ended up hitting the car(no damage) but proceeded to park there anyway :russ:

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man.....I did this last year. Driving and messing with my music I hit some 1980s old ass van that was parked on the side of the road. My car wouldn't even move and the van barely had a mark. I knocked on the house the van was in front of and no one came. Even had time to get my car towed and no one saw or anything. So I just left. And the van didn't have any stickers or plates on it.....I still wonder what the hell was up with that van.

Daps
I knocked a nikkas motorcycle over once in the gym parking lot. I moved my shyt 3 cars down, went inside and told him a bunch of nikkas kicked his shyt over. Now that I drive one I'm just counting the days till that shyt happens to me :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I straight up reversed into the side of my neighbours car and one old white man saw me I pulled back into my drive and pretended to go across the street till the old white man was out of site and jumped back in my car like :umad::pacspit::win:

SmoothCTR

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm driving down the street in my beater, Next thing you know I feel a bee flying around my crotch area :why: . I immediately start shooing the bee away trying to get it out the car. I guess I started coasting to the side as I'm distracted by the damn bee. Next thing you know I hit a parked car right in the rear bumper. :sadcam: . I put the car in reverse so I can gtfo before anyone notices. Next thing you know I hear some kid out a third floor window like " :ooh: I saw that" . I mashed the gas and made an escape before anyone came out. :yeshrug: