"Sleight" Starring Jacob Lattimore (Movie Discussion Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:camby:

i'll wait til a few more of you have seen this shyt
but on some real shyt, if im being honest...

dont waste your money!

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't get the critic hype for this. Netflix on a Saturday afternoon at best for me. The lead dude is very charismatic. Not familiar with his work but I have no problem with him carrying the film. The cinematography, lighting (i.e. low lighting at times which seemed natural was cool. But the main villian acting turned me off. Yeah, he was tough talking but he just didn't convinced me. He was overacting. Now, with all special ability films, you have some unrealistic stuff. But with this film, I just didn't get why he didn't use his special abilities to his advantage more. Niguh was a drug dealer, so what rules did he have to follow. He had one "crisis" where he could easily solved with his ability. But this niguh stress out, when he could have easily used his power to manipulate. Just didn't make sense. The pacing was ok but to be honest, I checked my phone alot. Which is not a good sign. His girl was straight at acting though. Overall, it's nothing to be rushing to see. It had it moments with "action" which at times caught me off guard. But other then that, its eh.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This ish was ehhhhhhhhhh at best. I should've went to see my homie Jeff Daniels last movie.

I will say that the lead was straight and his little sister was too. The GF didn't really have much to other than be support system. Dule should stick to playing good guys. It's straight to video status. Check this ou when you ran out of options.