Sleeping with the TV on.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who does this and who doesn't? And do you feel as if it's a healthy thing to do?

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Healthy or not it's the only way I could sleep
I think too much
Silence scares me

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
well im on some 2013 shyt so i frequently listen to podcasts if i have trouble sleeping. its usually just conversational tone without large changes in volume like what will often happen with tv, movies, or music. i mostly just listen to the comedy podcasts but thats cause i love to laugh and have funny dreams. also the are usually only an hour or 2 long so it just shuts off and you dont have to wake up and turn off the tv.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sleep with the Tv on. I just turn over and fall asleep.
Yeah, but why?

well im on some 2013 shyt so i frequently listen to podcasts if i have trouble sleeping. its usually just conversational tone without large changes in volume like what will often happen with tv, movies, or music. i mostly just listen to the comedy podcasts but thats cause i love to laugh and have funny dreams.

That makes sense but do you think it's good for you?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I used to HAVE to have the TV on to fall asleep when I was young. Now I'm about 50/50. If I have any caffeine at all throughout the day I have to turn it off before I can fall asleep because I will lay there with my eyes closed and focus on the words too much due to caffeine. If I didn't have caffeine that day then I usually fall asleep with it on but then it wakes me up in the middle of the night and I have to turn it off. Weirdest part about sleeping with the TV on is that sometimes whatever you're watching can influence your dreams.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think of depressing shyt
I can't ever be without listening to something
Can't shower without radio
Can't eat or sleep without tv

Do you feel like you're addicted to TV/radio? Do you think that living without either for a while might give you a clearer mind?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Only tv tho, I cant listen to music when I fall asleep. I end up concentrating on the music and not falling asleep :ld:

shyt like talk radio is cool too, I just like the white noise.

I once stayed in the country at my aunts house w/ no tv or anything in the room and couldn't sleep for shyt. The crickets and dead silence kept me up :ld:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Do you feel like you're addicted to TV/radio? Do you think that living without either for a while might give you a clearer mind?

I don't feel like I'm addicted
I just need something to focus on
My mind wanders too much
Even with the tv on
But it makes it easier
I wouldn't be able to sleep without it
Eventually I'd pass out but might take 8 hours

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about them 1 hour sounds of the beach joints, yaw ever fall asleep to those?