Slaying a bytch's guts while her seed is in the other room aprecation thread

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:blessed:

This thick messican milf from my accounting class. She fugly in the face, hefty in the waist:blessed:

She like 4'11", big t*ts, big ass, smell amazing, long dark hair, and she lightskin:smugfavre:

Solid 6

Anyway I like give her backshots while I keep the door cracked. So her kid can hear her moaning. She one of them over the top screaming bytches :gladbron:

I be killing that lil messican nikka snacks too. I stay eating his zebra cakes. Pause:martin:

But I know I ain't the only nikka who dikk get hard from blowing a bytch back out and knowing her kid can hear from the next room over. It make me rock hard just thinking about how mad that nikka be:merchant:

I'm getting a nut and giving him ether:pachaha:
:scust:...your dikk gets hard to lil boys breh? Weird fukking thread....

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I do find single moms slightly more sexually attractive but not because of those weird reasons.

1. I know they fertile. For some reason this is attractive to me. I don't want kids with them but it makes them more attractive.
2. They fukking raw. I'm also trying to fukk raw. And the ones I've dealt with have been totally STD free.
3. They make bad decisions. Baby girl make another one.
4. The p*ssy tends to be a little looser. You can hulk smash the p*ssy and they'll take it.
5. They used to be nurturing. The snacks are on deck. They cooking.

Now of course there's negatives. Many of them. But there's positives for sure.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Normally I don't approve of this type of fukkery. :francis:

However, since the women and her seed isn't black.................:yeshrug:

Keep calm and carry on OP:salute:
Look I don't like "others" as the next person but it's hard for me to feel some kinda way about a child. Y'all so pro black but it's a freaking kid. That shyt is sick. He's been reported don't care if he playing are not.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Look I don't like "others" as the next person but it's hard for me to feel some kinda way about a child. Y'all so pro black but it's a freaking kid. That shyt is sick. He's been reported don't care if he playing are not.

Look beyond the fukkery on the surface. Assuming that the kid isn't in the same room when sexual relations are going on, OP is basically actively socializing non black children to look at black men as role models/father figures and getting after sex zebra cakes. I ain't mad at him.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I'm Alt-Pro Black. :jawalrus: You should join the team

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Normally I don't approve of this type of fukkery. :francis:

However, since the women and her seed isn't black.................:yeshrug:

Keep calm and carry on OP:salute:
Exactly people in here talking about don't scare him for life. He a damn messican, they not our allies fukk that lil nikka

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Look beyond the fukkery on the surface. Assuming that the kid isn't in the same room when sexual relations are going on, OP is basically actively socializing non black children to look at black men as role models/father figures and getting after sex zebra cakes. I ain't mad at him.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I'm Alt-Pro Black. :jawalrus: You should join the team
Sign me up. It's africans need to promote racial hate among our people. Non africans are beneath us and arguably aren't even human

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Sign me up. It's africans need to promote racial hate among our people. Non africans are beneath us and arguably aren't even human

An admitted pervert with pedophilic tendencies claiming others as being beneath him

Ok, sure :mjgrin:

Ya admit your own inferiority with that funny ass mentality

Ya lil fat grotesque midget

Last edited: