Slaying a bytch's guts while her seed is in the other room aprecation thread

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
:blessed:

This thick messican milf from my accounting class. She fugly in the face, hefty in the waist:blessed:

She like 4'11", big t*ts, big ass, smell amazing, long dark hair, and she lightskin:smugfavre:

Solid 6

Anyway I like give her backshots while I keep the door cracked. So her kid can hear her moaning. She one of them over the top screaming bytches :gladbron:

I be killing that lil messican nikka snacks too. I stay eating his zebra cakes. Pause:martin:

But I know I ain't the only nikka who dikk get hard from blowing a bytch back out and knowing her kid can hear from the next room over. It make me rock hard just thinking about how mad that nikka be:merchant:

I'm getting a nut and giving him ether:pachaha:
Sounds like you had a traumatic child hood breh.

There are outreach groups for people like you. Look into it.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
OP probably the type of dude that refers to himself as a "good guy" and wonders why no good women exist :dry: I wouldn't do anything in front of other people's children, that I wouldn't want done in front of my child. The sad part is that you both thought sex was important enough to violate common sense.
I'm not a good guy. Good guys get taken advantage of. In this American society u either a bad guy or a victim. I refuse to be a victim

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I hope O.P gets reincarnated as a slave:hhh:

Then he can feel humiliation.

It's sad when you can see the devil at work in a black breh :mjcry:

How a moderater come at me for this message :aicmon:yet OP is still posting:usure:

Yeah what i said ain't pretty but this thread is pure filth...:scusthov: And breh needs to understand traumatising children ain't cool:damn:

Thread and OP should have got bushed smh...:childplease:

Makes me wonder bout that moderater :sitdown:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
tumblr_nmuq6bNXIb1uqgeqbo1_400.gif
:laff: y'all gonna learn to take only 30% of his posts as factual(unless he's doin his Gaara)
Got hella people reportin your crazy ass in multiple threads :dead: