Slaying a bytch's guts while her seed is in the other room aprecation thread

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
:blessed:

This thick messican milf from my accounting class. She fugly in the face, hefty in the waist:blessed:

She like 4'11", big t*ts, big ass, smell amazing, long dark hair, and she lightskin:smugfavre:

Solid 6

Anyway I like give her backshots while I keep the door cracked. So her kid can hear her moaning. She one of them over the top screaming bytches :gladbron:

I be killing that lil messican nikka snacks too. I stay eating his zebra cakes. Pause:martin:

But I know I ain't the only nikka who dikk get hard from blowing a bytch back out and knowing her kid can hear from the next room over. It make me rock hard just thinking about how mad that nikka be:merchant:

I'm getting a nut and giving him ether:pachaha:

Goddamn this nikka ain't shyt, but I'm deceased

:dead::ahh:

What the fukk though all jokes aside... you get off to punking a little boy :dahell:

that's sexual deviance and pedophilia, you realize that you're an exhibitionist and the kid is the

voyeur right? I know you aren't getting off to the kid, but you are getting off to the thought of the

kid watching which is the same damn thing breh

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
tumblr_nmuq6bNXIb1uqgeqbo1_400.gif
:laff: y'all gonna learn to take only 30% of his posts as factual(unless he's doin his Gaara)
Got hella people reportin your crazy ass in multiple threads :dead:
:russ:This thread is factual tho. I really be bullying that lil nikka:mjlol:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Goddamn this nikka ain't shyt, but I'm deceased

:dead::ahh:

What the fukk though all jokes aside... you get off to punking a little boy :dahell:

that's sexual deviance and pedophilia, you realize that you're an exhibitionist and the kid is the

voyeur right? I know you aren't getting off to the kid, but you are getting off to the thought of the

kid watching which is the same damn thing breh
Nah I get off on humiliating him. It's like when u grab a bytch ass in front of her nikka. It's a power thing

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Damn I forgot about sog solider. Anyway...not gonna lie but it is kind of a weird turn on. I've done it twice. One time this one girls kids were knocking on the door so I started fukking her harder :francis:. She couldn't even respond.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The only thing this fat virgin nikka nerd slaying is Pokemon on Nintendo switch. :pachaha:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Damn I forgot about sog solider. Anyway...not gonna lie but it is kind of a weird turn on. I've done it twice. One time this one girls kids were knocking on the door so I started fukking her harder :francis:. She couldn't even respond.
OP is a virgin nerd, guaranteed. Don't buy into this his grimy nikka internet persona. He got exposed. He looks like Magic Johnson's fakkit son. He's just shorter and more rotund. :pachaha:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:blessed:

This thick messican milf from my accounting class. She fugly in the face, hefty in the waist:blessed:

She like 4'11", big t*ts, big ass, smell amazing, long dark hair, and she lightskin:smugfavre:

Solid 6

Anyway I like give her backshots while I keep the door cracked. So her kid can hear her moaning. She one of them over the top screaming bytches :gladbron:

I be killing that lil messican nikka snacks too. I stay eating his zebra cakes. Pause:martin:

But I know I ain't the only nikka who dikk get hard from blowing a bytch back out and knowing her kid can hear from the next room over. It make me rock hard just thinking about how mad that nikka be:merchant:

I'm getting a nut and giving him ether:pachaha:
I hope your mother some how dome way stumbles across your coli account.
:ufdup: