Slapboxing was dumb as fukk…

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Big facts
Especially cause slapboxing is basically headhunting cause you can’t throw body shots
Once you hear that clap that comes from a clean smack to the face the “Oooooooohs:ooh::krs:” come out and mfs get to scrapping

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nobody slap boxed as "men."
It was something you did wit the homies growing up to stay sharp.
nikkas wasn't just slappin the shyt out of each other with no regard neither.

Be soft brehs.
How you figure? I was the type to get mad steal on you for real, now we fighting.

You like males touching your face. I don’t.

Most dudes that had mean knucklegames used to always turn slapboxing into real fights anyway cause they lost their temper quick.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i accidentally got into a slap boxing match with a stranger at the beach this year.
i was in the water about up to my ribcage and i'm spinning around with my eyes
closed, throwing my arms up and down into the water and above my head like a
retard. straight up frolicing in the truest sense of the word...until i hit something
with my right arm (my strong arm) on the way up out of the water. i quickly dropped
my arms but hit it again on the way down. i wiped the water off my face and saw
this middle aged guy, my age or a little older but flabby. i'm getting ready to say
sorry because i hit this guy not once but twice. he is squaring up with me in water
up to our chests at this point and he smacked the shyt outta me. stunned, i put my
hand up to my mouth where i was struck and i was leaking. i put my hands up
getting ready to slap this bytch back but then i notice he has a eye jammy and a
fat lip. i put my hands down and dipped my head under the water to clean off the blood.
when i got back up, homie was floating on his back. we didn't say a word to each other.
just a random flash of violence on an otherwise beautiful day.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The slaps never were that hard if you had respect.
It was more "tap boxing" than slap boxing
If nikkas just out there slapping fire out you that's another issue
Nobody was slapping fire out of me. If they ever did I was punching back. shyt was just stupid and not enjoyable.

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
shyt always led to a real fight.
Especially if people was around hyping it up. You could block and get hit on the arm, but the sound of the slap got people amped

Damn, those memories of junior high. The battles on the train platform :wow:

I was wearing glasses so that was an automatic target. So it was either take them off or get good with the block, lean back & spin technique

Using my reach to catch that neck, jaw & cheek

That toxic masculinity :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The slaps never were that hard if you had respect.
It was more "tap boxing" than slap boxing
If nikkas just out there slapping fire out you that's another issue
im glad its already been said :ehh:

:mjlol:
Especially if people was around hyping it up. You could block and get hit on the arm, but the sound of the slap got people amped

Damn, those memories of junior high. The battles on the train platform :wow:

I was wearing glasses so that was an automatic target. So it was either take them off or get good with the block, lean back & spin technique

Using my reach to catch that neck, jaw & cheek

That toxic masculinity :mjcry:
we were shoulder rolling like floyd :mjlol:

some kids on our bus were DREADING life tho. bus be late as hell to pull up sometimes so we passed time slap boxing and roasting each other. low key im glad i did that shyt - you gotta get used to hands coming at you at an early age :ehh:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
How you figure? I was the type to get mad steal on you for real, now we fighting.

You like males touching your face. I don’t.

Most dudes that had mean knucklegames used to always turn slapboxing into real fights anyway cause they lost their temper quick.
Again if you was gonna act like a bytch over getting tagged by ya mans you had no business partaking in the first place.

Flippin out after you signed up to play dont make you tough just means you emotional.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Again if you was gonna act like a bytch over getting tagged by ya mans you had no business partaking in the first place.

Flippin out after you signed up to play dont make you tough just means you emotional.
You act like it was optional. If you got called out to slapbox and didn’t, you might as well be washing draws in PE.