Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The reward in the hereafter is far better than intercourse with a woman in this life.

There are no Black women in "paradise." In fact, there are no brown women, either. All women are pale and even so transparent that you can see their bone marrow through their skin. That doesn't sound heavenly to me. I hope Allah isn't racist.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The reward in the hereafter is far better than intercourse with a woman in this life.

Are you referring to the 72 virgins? do I get to pick them or have to take what is given to me?? are they over 18 though is my real question?? (no afterlife pedo). :leostare:

This my 3,000th post I got a celebrate somehow.................................:troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God is God. There is only one true God, The Creator. Why must it be "my" God.

if there is a god, its way beyond your comprehension and certainly not something thats contained in the pages of the man made quran. no one knows how we got here, and they never will on this earth. but if hes real im sure he gives a fukk less about people eating pigs and women showing their arms

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never read that this refers to the whole 72 virgins thing. I don't know why people focus on that when in reality, God answers all of your wishes if you make it to Paradise.

what if you go to hell for not accepting jesus christ as your savior :multis:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
what if you go to hell for not accepting jesus christ as your savior

Jesus (peace be upon him) is not God and Thou Shall Not Put Partners with God. The Creator, the One True God is the one that protects people from the hellfire. The final messenger is prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus (peace be upon him) is not God and Thou Shall Not Put Partners with God. The Creator, the One True God is the one that protects people from the hellfire. The final messenger is prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

muhammad04.jpg