Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
God punishes evil people? For some reason I think the OP might be Muslim, so this might not apply to his beliefs, but isn't God merciful? Can't a sinner be forgiven for those sins? So isn't it possible that someone we might view as evil (a murderer, for example) ultimately go to Heaven? Mercy is a suspension of justice.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:heh:

I know, and I was legitimately trying to have a real conversation about it, until I realized, what the fukk are we even talking about? :russ:

I can't even talk about religion anymore, its all just :mindblown: bullshyt that makes no sense, so many plotholes :smh:

Until everything all comes true...

At the SAME DAMN TIME

:datazz:

:russ:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Many different reasons. Reverance, respect to the undefinable, recognition of impossibility of labelling, tradition, plus personal opinions such as o ~ omega etc

Sure, it just seems a bit silly to omit a single symbol created by humans as to not offend god, when it's clear as day that you are referencing god and probably thought of the word god when typing it out. You'd figure that god would recognize that you attempted to define and label he/she/it and it would be easy for the alpha and omega to derive the intentionallty of your statement.

Thanks for clearing that up friend. No ill will. I just find it to be one of those loopholes that I find humorous.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Sure, it just seems a bit silly to omit a single symbol created by humans as to not offend god, when it's clear as day that you are referencing god and probably thought of the word god when typing it out. You'd figure that god would recognize that you attempted to define and label he/she/it and it would be easy for the alpha and omega to derive the intentionallty of your statement.

Thanks for clearing that up friend. No ill will. I just find it to be one of those loopholes that I find humorous.

Lol im not unaware of this friend. Original intent is paramount always and forever. Perhaps a label is used in G-d, yet it is potentially different than the label of God though, is it not?

No two things are identical in actuality despite appearance of rough equivalence.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Lol im not unaware of this friend. Original intent is paramount always and forever. Perhaps a label is used in G-d, yet it is potentially different than the label of God though, is it not?

No two things are identical in actuality despite appearance of rough equivalence.

I don't think so, especially if you judge by laws and rules of human language. I would assume that a higher being would know better, but maybe I am wrong in assuming. Maybe he/she/it can be fooled by loopholes and semantics.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don't think so, especially if you judge by laws and rules of human language. I would assume that a higher being would know better, but maybe I am wrong in assuming. Maybe he/she/it can be fooled by loopholes and semantics.

I dont think divinity is judged by linguistics. What im saying is that the concept I communicated may be interpreted as the same as something else when in reality It is not. Im not trying to fool anything. God god G-d g-d...:manny: