Skyler White hate

Do you hate Skyler White?

• Total voters

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
So I'm wondering why do all of you guys hate Skyler? After watching the entire series on my own I decided to go read through numerous breaking bad discussion thread son different forums and I was very surprised at all of the borderline misogynistic hate I was seeing. People wanted her to be killed, they wanted Walt to put her in her place, I even saw people wanting her to be smacked:bryan:. Now I was one her side and against Walt since the beginning of the show so that may be why I don't see it so can you all please enlighten me as to why?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
She was a ungrateful, cheating c*nt whore.
Walt was a murdering drug dealer who abandoned her for hours on end when she needed emotional support. She stuck by him through the cancer treatments because she cared for him. fukking Ted was fine in my book, she needed emotional comfort from someone and walt wasn't being a real man so she took herself somewhere else. Plus she only did that after Walter refused to leave the house and wouldn't sign the divorce papers. Remember when the two men with the axes came in the house to kill Walt? That's the kind of danger he posed to the family.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt was a murdering drug dealer who abandoned her for hours on end when she needed emotional support. She stuck by him through the cancer treatments because she cared for him. fukking Ted was fine in my book, she needed emotional comfort from someone and walt wasn't being a real man so she took herself somewhere else. Plus she only did that after Walter refused to leave the house and wouldn't sign the divorce papers. Remember when the two men with the axes came in the house to kill Walt? That's the kind of danger he posed to the family.

You sound like a simp or a chump possibly both.

Ol lemme put my coat on a puddle of water for you baby

We hard on hoes #todd gang out chea

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You sound like a simp or a chump possibly both.

Ol lemme put my coat on a puddle of water for you baby

We hard on hoes #todd gang out chea
Nah, I just respect women unlike that bytch ass Walt(and not on that coat on water shyt). #TeamSkySkyrydeordie4lyfe

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't see why people hated Skyler then you're full of shyt.

The character had a HORRIBLE first impression that stuck with fans. she eventually became a sympathetic figure but it's inarguable that she was unlikeable in those earlier episodes.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
If you don't see why people hated Skyler then you're full of shyt.

The character had a HORRIBLE first impression that stuck with fans. she eventually became a sympathetic figure but it's inarguable that she was unlikeable in those earlier episodes.
I liked her in the early episodes, didn't like Walt in the early episodes.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Skylar embodied every wrong with modern women. She was irrational, ungrateful, selfish, and annoying. She was a shytty wife and Walter was a spineless simp for sticking with her after she felt "entitled" to cheat :heh:
fukk Skylar and every whore who feels they "relate" to her

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked her in the early episodes, didn't like Walt in the early episodes.

There was nothing about her to like in the early episodes. The first time you see her she's bytching at Walt, then she gives him shyt about being late to his own surprise party, then she forces him to recieve that bullshyt half hearted handjob.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
There was nothing about her to like in the early episodes. The first time you see her she's bytching at Walt, then she gives him shyt about being late to his own surprise party, then she forces him to recieve that bullshyt half hearted handjob.
I don't support the manafacturing of meth so I was immediately opposed to Walt and I could tell that she cared about her family. She didn't put as much into the relationship as she could have but it's not just her fault, Walt was a submissive bytch so that added more to me not liking him.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
i wanna fukk her so bad :noah:
Event_1385148569.jpg