Skip Tired of Charles Barkley Talking shyt

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah about Lebron game. And has also given him very high praise over the years. It’s been balanced. He don’t just say shyt just to say it. And it’s never personal. It’s just basketball. Skip Bayless over his career has insulted Lebron about all types of shyt with comments that stretch beyond simple analyzing performance like what an analyzer is supposed to do. Charles do the same shyt with everybody. You know damn well Skip Bayless lives for shytting on Bron. Charles and Lebron actually like each other in real life. Can’t be said about Skip
Skip is also balanced about Lebron but bronsexuals don’t hear when he praises him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No it's not Skip just a sensitive bytch.
It's a bit of sour grapes on Skip's part as not everyone fukks with his antics and rhetoric, but threatening to kill someone is a different story altogether especially when said person has done it on more than one occasion.

With the way a lot of people stan celebrities out here and willing to do anything for them, someone might take the initiate to do it on his behalf, which is why Barkley might want to chill out about it.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The irony of Skip calling someone a clown that shouldn’t be taken serious. I dislike both these dudes but it would be fun to see them squabble.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No he is now. And I have definitely noticed that. Not in the past.

And bro my favorite is MJ and then Kobe, so chill with that Bronsexual shyt if you referencing me
Hey I said bronsexuals not

“Since you’re a Bronsexual you don’t see it …”

full

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
It's a bit of sour grapes on Skip's part as not everyone fukks with his antics and rhetoric, but threatening to kill someone is a different story altogether especially when said person has done it on more than one occasion.

With the way a lot of people stan celebrities out here and willing to do anything for them, someone might take the initiate to do it on his behalf, which is why Barkley might want to chill out about it.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea skip playing dirty here

pretending they fear for their lives as if Charles Barkley has ever or would ever actually physically assault someone. weaponizing it like he's traumatizing his beard.... i mean wife... and has them fearing for their safety is going to force Chuck to never talk about him again. not by Chuck's choice, but you know TNT gonna tell him to stop because he's scaring some little old lady.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yea skip playing dirty here

pretending they fear for their lives as if Charles Barkley has ever or would ever actually physically assault someone. weaponizing it like he's traumatizing his beard.... i mean wife... and has them fearing for their safety is going to force Chuck to never talk about him again. not by Chuck's choice, but you know TNT gonna tell him to stop because he's scaring some little old lady.
Are you really going to have revisionist history about that one even if it was provoked?