Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of re-signing Skip to a max deal FS1 is going to spread the money around to several washed up veterans

boston-celtics-v-cleveland-cavaliers.jpg

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Skip had a nice run but it's over now. He deserves a lot of credit for ushering FS1 into its current era. Before he got there that station didn't have much going on as far as tv shows are concerned.

I think speak for yourself should take undisputed's time slot. It's the best show on FS1 in my opinion
Is that the show with Emmanuel Acho? :scust:

FS1 is COOKED

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I gave him some pity watches during basketball season. He’s the only person that had the balls to put Tim Hardaway back on TV
I'm all for a second chances, but is Tim Hardaway even good on tv. I seem to remember him being pretty rough

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think the mistake skip made was making himself moderator. Skip became popular for the same reason colin cowherd got popular their hot takes their soliloquies. When he made himself moderator he highlights the other guest which then removes skip as the feature when it's his show.

The other mistake was involving lil Wayne more. It's a clear pander to a black audience being afraid that the departure of Shannon Sharp would lose that demographic. Lil Wayne, is just not good. He sucks.

On top of that the topics were pretty redundant. Paul Pierce is a good talent but he just not that talent that continues to go viral like Shannon did. Those viral moments drew alot of views for undisputed and it got to the point Stephen a and first take was showing they were under pressure and bringing up topics and guest to compete. They ain't been under pressure any since Shannon joined them.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
They should keep the show going, but bring in a pretty girl to moderate, and sign Max to a vet min deal to host it.