Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
every show being about the Lakers and Cowboys
People on here claim it's an issue but those teams do numbers. The issue is that Shannon left and nobody he replaced him with is as entertaining. It also seems like Shannon really took it seriously with the preproduction work. Idk if Mike key and sherm were doing the same.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sir do you want to show people what’s in your closet?

Hint it’s red & gives you added inches. Let’s not do this today :pachaha:

@Thavoiceofthevoiceless post the vid plz

I’m gonna level with you

No lies or slander against me will bother me. The only thing that gets to me is when y’all niccas come for my homies like @daemonova @8WON6 @Lootpack to name a few and all my lady homies like @Milk N Cookies

So I won’t lay hands on you for stuff about me, but remember.

I ain’t the only one with hands :sas2:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The crew already tried and came up empty
I commented in one of the threads at the time that it happened because he literally contradicted himself every step of the way. He went from saying that he barely knew Shannon and didn’t know what happened to now acting like it’s his brother and speaking ill will of Skip even when said from the jump he wouldn’t do it.

Go back to those No Mercy videos around the time it happened.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He had a nice run. Well into his 70s. It was about that time. I thought SAS would try to get him but I guess I was wrong

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People on here claim it's an issue but those teams do numbers. The issue is that Shannon left and nobody he replaced him with is as entertaining. It also seems like Shannon really took it seriously with the preproduction work. Idk if Mike key and sherm were doing the same.
They only did numbers if something big happened, the shows ratings were always shyt.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m gonna level with you

No lies or slander against me will bother me. The only thing that gets to me is when y’all niccas come for my homies like @daemonova @8WON6 @Lootpack to name a few and all my lady homies like @Milk N Cookies

So I won’t lay hands on you for stuff about me, but remember.

I ain’t the only one with hands :sas2:
:ohhh:@Milk N Cookies the sis

Thinking my people gone ride for you lol

Haven’t seen her post in a min.
I’ll take this as you waving the white flag :sas1:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Which is crazy, cuz on paper he's got 'it'. Cache as former player, humor, personable, etc.

But he lacks in 2 areas---

I. Either be astute as what it is you're watching/studying & make people feel like they can learn something from you (on sum Legler type ish)

or

II. Be so outlandishly loud & wrong (see --> :sas1: ) that people tune in just to see the entertainment of it all

He be actin; plum dumb on sum CTE shyt
Key isn’t a caricature. That’s really what sells. Overall, key is chill and laidback.. Shannon, SAS, even streamers like Kai and Speed. Let’s be real, we know what sells to America when it comes to this game

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
At one point he also said he didn’t want Shannon

People forget that he said that and also forget that he literally tried putting Shannon out of a job years ago when trying to pair up with Skip again and getting him back to ESPN.

That's why the trying to look out for Shannon narrative that he tried using always came off as disingenous.
Yea, I know SAS said that, I posted about it on here before.

With Skip, its different because there is history between him and SAS. There is also the shannon factor at play, shannon wouldnt want him on most likely.
Do you mind posting that proof brudda

I already asked @daemonova & @broller , they couldn’t find anything on that and one of them called you a liar
He said it. He said he wouldnt want Shannon on there, and mentioned his team by naming everyone and saying he happy with them like he did the Skip vid.
Then reports and rumors came out saying ESPN was talking to Shannon
The next show SAS changed his tune completely talking about how much he wants Shannon and theorizing his role on FT.

Vid hard to find and I wouldnt be suprised if he deleted it, because it was a bad look. It was on his podcast know mercy at the time :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Skip is a legend and one of the goats but his regression been obvious over the last 3 years and Shannon overtook him and it was clear it was Shannon show now and Skip didn't take it well. Skip should know regression. He watched Woody Paige fall off when Cold Pizza was on