Skinny Black Man Unappreciation thread

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its hard to gain muscle when you're skinny :mjcry:
Especially with a fast metabolism, you have to constantly increase calorie and protein intake, you need consistent weight building exercises, cardio is not your friend...
Honestly, its a hell of a lot easier to lose weight than it is to gain weight. I can lose weight just running, eating right, and doing pushups and situps every day.
I'm like 135lbs :mjcry:

Daps
Especially with a fast metabolism, you have to constantly increase calorie and protein intake, you need consistent weight building exercises, cardio is not your friend...
Honestly, its a hell of a lot easier to lose weight than it is to gain weight. I can lose weight just running, eating right, and doing pushups and situps every day.

This is true, and my metabolism is fast as fukk but it's not impossible. I have been out the gym for about 8 days now and size has decreased but I will also get it back within 8 days also.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
believe me i know.
im 5'7/8 140
:mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
how?
only skinny dudes eating are rich dudes.
#skinnynbroke

:mjcry:

Rather be skinny and never has to put serious thought into a diet instead of being a larger build and everything you eat puts on a pound, so you have to work out every day.

As it has been stated, skinny dudes have their market and they're eating well.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I agree it's our responsibility to be jacked and strong:blessed:

Why waste the potential

Just like every black woman needs to be skinny with a big ass. If she's flat she better hit them squats and eat some greens. We need strong child bearing hips for our God like african physiques.

The width of hips is mostly because of bones. You can't grow or widen your bones.