Skinny Black Man Unappreciation thread

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why quote me? If you want a discussion lets do that. Going out of your way to quote me and just say "okay" is some teenaged girl shyt. Which makes sense because your taste is that of a teenager. You want an anorexic man on your arm like an accessory but they won't be able to physically protect you and the lower back is gonna give out during sex:troll:
Okay

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
c08bf9b73810633e7ba6d9dbcd043703.jpg

:ufdup::whew:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gym 5 days a week, eat relatively clean, and keep doing this for a consistent time and you will get into shape. Once you get over the fact that it's not going to happen over night, or within 2 months and that it takes time you're winning brehs. No lie!

If you're skinny, like I was some years back you got it good to add weight....Lift heavy weights, eat lean meat! doesn't get better brehs. Much easier than being over weight and having to cut it down.

This. I was in the same predicament years ago. Just lift, eat clean, and work out different parts of the body consistently.

Body weight exercises and be ripped ( not big) af. It depends on your goals.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I sense so much hostility in this post :mjlol:

As long as the dude ain't rocking man boobs, I don't care what the body look like. My current is August Alsina body type though.

And if the 145 lbs grown man dikking me down right, I don't care for a @Warren, @krackdagawd, or @Serious :mjpls:
Sure all them brothers are not even huge .

Now if you could pull those brothers u still choose 145? :mjpls: