Skinny Black Man Unappreciation thread

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I like chubby guys :wub: but not like obese just a little tummy. Not a real big fan of skinny guys.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Losing ass is the equivalent of a guy losing his hair

:

lol No it isn't. I can gain weight and muscle to get the rest of it back. Once people lose their hair, it's gone for good unless it was caused by a medical problem that can be cured.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lol No it isn't. I can gain weight and muscle to get the rest of it back. Once people lose their hair, it's gone for good unless it was caused by a medical problem that can be cured.
Naah once ass is gone Is gone

Unless u get a surger

Ya u can eat a lot and do squatsbut it won't be like the original

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Naah once ass is gone Is gone

Unless u get a surger

Ya u can eat a lot and do squatsbut it won't be like the original
That's not true. My but got smaller because I got taller (fat spread out) and stopped exercising (muscle loss). If I eat more and weight lift, I can gain it back. Women my age usually gain weight during this time anyway, but people like to blame us "getting thick" on sex/ "back shots". In reality, it's just the later stages of puberty. Fuller boobs & hips usually happen around 18-22/24. I still have lots of time. :queen:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I like chubby guys :wub: but not like obese just a little tummy. Not a real big fan of skinny guys.
:steviej:
That's not true. My but got smaller because I got taller (fat spread out) and stopped exercising (muscle loss). If I eat more and weight lift, I can gain it back. Women my age usually gain weight during this time anyway, but people like to blame us "getting thick" on sex/ "back shots". In reality, it's just the later stages of puberty. Fuller boobs & hips usually happen around 18-22/24. I still have lots of time. :queen:
How tall are you?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:steviej:

How tall are you?
When I was thicker, I was 5ft3/5ft4 138. That was back when I played volleyball, danced and ran track. I was more muscular. Now, I'm 136 and I'm probably somewhere in between 5ft5 and 5ft7. I think I'm probably 5ft5.5 or 5ft6, but idk.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
But right now as of July 27 your walk-in around assless