Skinny Black Man Unappreciation thread

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You sound silly anyone could achieve the body @Warren has it take dedication you sound crazy .

no @Serious is another handsome man with a great body .

OK if you don't want a man as big as warren and serious @YouMadd? body isn't huge but he is cut out of this world.

like i said 5'10 145 is :scust:

bytches always say skinny nikka shyt is cute till their man start working out or they get a nikka in good shape.

IM not saying he gotta be a body builder :wtf:

Your taste is your taste doe :scusthov:
5'10" 145 :wtf:

She want a man that can't even lift her up in the bedroom...

I'm skinny but I'm pushing 172 at 5'10" :blessed:

Daps
Gym 5 days a week, eat relatively clean, and keep doing this for a consistent time and you will get into shape. Once you get over the fact that it's not going to happen over night, or within 2 months and that it takes time you're winning brehs. No lie!

If you're skinny, like I was some years back you got it good to add weight....Lift heavy weights, eat lean meat! doesn't get better brehs. Much easier than being over weight and having to cut it down.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I'm 6'0 , 155 (weighed myself yesterday) gained about 10 lbs in a month and some change , I don't look frail in the physical I'm cut up but not bulk , I ain't really tryna achieve that brock lesnar type physique anyway so I'm satisfied for the moment :manny:

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You sound silly anyone could achieve the body @Warren has it take dedication you sound crazy .

no @Serious is another handsome man with a great body .

OK if you don't want a man as big as warren and serious @YouMadd? body isn't huge but he is cut out of this world.

like i said 5'10 145 is :scust:

bytches always say skinny nikka shyt is cute till their man start working out or they get a nikka in good shape.

IM not saying he gotta be a body builder :wtf:

Your taste is your taste doe :scusthov:

I referenced @Warren body and FACE
Being skinny doesn't mean they're not in shape, the one with the freckles is slim with a very nice body
I'm not a bytch, and I have dated a colleges athletes, experienced both body types I prefer skinny

You use to be skinny ass fukk breh would you go back and loose all your gains for what this bytch is saying ?

Lesbian calling me a bytch because I like skinny guys?
too much
Women act like they want a skinny man. Until they get fukked by a nikka with glute strength to deadlift 400lbs and then they like :ohhh:
Okay
Most females want athletic cut frame

That nikka August alsina is skinny like SOMALIAN :scust:
boy you are a mess
And don't pick on August

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Being skinny doesn't mean they're not in shape, the one with the freckles is slim with a very nice body
I'm not a bytch, and I have dated a colleges athletes, experienced both body types I prefer skinny

too much

Okay

boy you are a mess
And don't pick on August
How I'm Somalian though

Daps
I'm 6'0 , 155 (weighed myself yesterday) gained about 10 lbs in a month and some change , I don't look frail in the physical I'm cut up but not bulk I ain't really tryna achieve that brock lesnar type physique anyway so I'm satisfied for the moment :manny:

Today I am 6'2 or just shy of 6'2 and 194lbs but when i was 20-22 I was probably about 160 at best, I was always skinny and struggled to keep muscle on but then I learnt about diet etc, protein shakes keep my calories up and help me maintain weight.

I agree with you on the Brock lesner thing, I never wanted to be HUGE! It takes to much for me to get over 200lbs so for me to be HUGE it would take some dedication that I don't have right now.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

too much

Okay

boy you are a mess
And don't pick on August
Why quote me? If you want a discussion lets do that. Going out of your way to quote me and just say "okay" is some teenaged girl shyt. Which makes sense because your taste is that of a teenager. You want an anorexic man on your arm like an accessory but they won't be able to physically protect you and the lower back is gonna give out during sex:troll:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Today I am 6'2 or just shy of 6'2 and 194lbs but when i was 20-22 I was probably about 160 at best, I was always skinny and struggled to keep muscle on but then I learnt about diet etc, protein shakes keep my calories up and help me maintain weight.

I agree with you on the Brock lesner thing, I never wanted to be HUGE! It takes to much for me to get over 200lbs so for me to be HUGE it would take some dedication that I don't have right now.
Yeah fam I'm 19 , I'm basically how you were at 20 - 22 , I typically eat in large portions and always have been like that the majority of my life but my metabolism be on some other shyt it's just recently now that I'm starting to see an increase in my weight ever since I started fukking with the whey protein on the regular , but my routine just consists of doing 300 push ups 4 days a week and 200 sits ups when I don't do my pushups , I don't lift weights like that but when I do the highest I did was like 110lbs benchpress but I'm going to start attending the gym more often so I can see what kind of results I could bring in the future .

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LadySimone is a white guy from birmingham who is obsessed with black music.

shyts weird that he heard umar was in birmingham and stole a pic from instagram of one chick i know with posing with umar. claiming it was him

weird people

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol skinny guys ITT crying with eachother

its funny that skinny people are actually more insecure than fat people ahahaha

skinny muthafukkas

edit- that was horrible man, I used to be fat. but now im skinny, you guys need to stop bytching. Skinny boys winning, just double up on them layers juhearddd

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:mjlol:

Hurt feelings in this thread huh.

Skinny nikkas yall ain't gotta hate just pick up some weights :ohhh:

All these girls talking like it's cool for a grown man to weigh 145 till they run into @Warren @krackdagawd @Serious :mjpls:

Check that starting point thread and tell me about 5'10 145 again :scust:
I sense so much hostility in this post :mjlol:

As long as the dude ain't rocking man boobs, I don't care what the body look like. My current is August Alsina body type though.

And if the 145 lbs grown man dikking me down right, I don't care for a @Warren, @krackdagawd, or @Serious :mjpls: