Skinny Black Man Unappreciation thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I'm at handsworth park in birmingham for the simmer down festival and there are hundreds of people there. The Sistas was looking gorgeous and the brothas...

I'm seeing some fine black men. Yoked to the gawds. Which got me to thinking...how dare black men waste their physical superiority by not being yoked? Nothing sexier than a physically fit black man, especially if he is chocolate. Black men look younger when they're built.

My neck is breaking from all these dudes I'm looking at.

It should be an act of worship to The Lord Jah of creation for a black man to be fit. Like having a lambo in the drive way and not driving it, a cheese cake and not eating it, a book and not reading it, a glass of crisp clear water on a hot day and not drinking it.

If you a skinny nikka, kill yourself...

...at the gym.

be 5'2 200lbs and dictate what men should be

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
How skinny are you talking? Like crackhead, Wiz Khalifa skinny? Cause that's NOT the lick. Different strokes for different folks, but I can't wrap my head around why a woman would be attracted to a dude that's maybe 140-150 lbs soaking wet... especially if he's a tall, Jack Skellington looking nikka.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I agree it's our responsibility to be jacked and strong:blessed:

Why waste the potential

Just like every black woman needs to be skinny with a big ass. If she's flat she better hit them squats and eat some greens. We need strong child bearing hips for our God like african physiques.

Our hips bear civilization.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Q0hYKl7.jpg
@LadySimone

Can u do me a favor and record your voice and post the link on here. Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Just making sure if you're a women since u don't want to post any pictures. @bcrusaderw already prove she's legit by recording her voice. You should do the same. :lupe: