Skeets confession thread

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What in the fukk :mindblown:.

:laugh:..........negro just posted 3 new Zane novels in abbreviated version...

OP you trolled the chick your with now, then used your real profile to meet her??

how was a married woman able to leave her husband at home for a month?

yeah, this is the part that really need some highlighting??? explain that?? :usure:?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
What married woman is at liberty to skip town for a cross country trip sans husband? She will be the type of mom to go snapping pictures in Istanbul. X_x

When you are old (and the statute of limitations has run), you should write a book of memoirs, skeets. Ya make a life of sr8 GRIME seem dignified. :'-)

--> aq out <--

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
That is a story right there. Maybe you should write a book. I'm like the other poster, do you think you have any kids out there that you don't know about?

Maybe there will be a book, :manny:. I am sure its a few out there I don't know about because it chics I don't even remember or included in this write up, its probably another dozen I forgot about like for instance I just remember these 2 Apache Indian cousins from Kansas :snoop:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:laugh:..........negro just posted 3 new Zane novels in abbreviated version...

OP you trolled the chick your with now, then used your real profile to meet her??

yeah, this is the part that really need some highlighting??? explain that?? :usure:?

The profile I used had no pic bruh. It only had choice words and I was being hard on hoes. She said she never looked at my profile but instead just responded to my messages to her inbox. I told her I usually got cussed out when chics read my profile but she didnt read mine and also thought it was strange she never looked at my profile. She said she was intrigued by my mentality and thats what got her to respond and we just clicked. She called me on my bullshyt and saw through me. I also told her she had to be heaven sent because how the hell I pull the finest chic on POF(imo) without her not even looking at the profile and the fact she was instrumental in turning my life around. We later exchanged pics by other means. This is all unexplainable to me to this day. :blessed:

I am not sure what she told her husband but she does have a job that can have her gone weeks at a time and I think thats what she told him. Whenever dude called to check on her I was in the background on the hush. I was up in her every night she was there :noah:, she helped me find the apt and even cooked and washed my clothes while I was at work

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
We need pictures of all them hoes.

ALL?:why:

Kristen
64947_377702482326813_860240357_n.jpg

Her nudes somewhere on here or probably the troll thread. I deleted alot of pics breh but you should know I dont bullshyt

Ernie
487850_492158304154646_864460657_n.jpg

Alley
270x%7C1
Creesha
437x

Shaey ( I forgot about her) :snoop:
437x

I forgot her name but she had some good tight p*ssy
2uw31l2v1dpkmcume2xvil0bo252190171.2.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Maybe there will be a book, :manny:. I am sure its a few out there I don't know about because it chics I don't even remember or included in this write up, its probably another dozen I forgot about like for instance I just remember these 2 Apache Indian cousins from Kansas :snoop:
Damn man, well glad you making a change in your life. I'm not one to judge, if you felt like you needed to make a change then that's what you do.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Skeets, your demons come from demonic behavior. Breh, you tied to more souls than the grim reaper.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
On another note, I am proud that you made a change for good. Continue that journey. Sometimes talking about it is the best release.