Skeets confession thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully you don't have any seeds out there that you're unaware of.

That's the stuff that plagues my mind from time to time. I was crazy wreckless in my early to mid 20s, not quite like how you described, but wreckless and irresponsible none the less

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
That is a story right there. Maybe you should write a book. I'm like the other poster, do you think you have any kids out there that you don't know about?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Been there done that homie, I :salute: u. shyt gets old. Imagine...my streak after gettin out after doin 4 years was like ur return to NJ x 10. So I'm on the same page as you right now......for now. :smugbiden: It take a while to realize it ain't nothin wrong wit it. Long as u check ur bytch and stay on ya Ps and Qs, nikkas like us do better than simps/squares in relationships. Plus if it ever go sour... :manny:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
nice to hear you cleaning it up, especially before it really piled on you. God is good indeed.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
how was a married woman able to leave her husband at home for a month?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I read your story and at first i was like o man skeets is here bragging on his demons again but by the end i gotta say i was happy you found 1 woman to be with. Hopefully, you realize when its time to cash in your chips and settle down and hopefully you can take it to another level with this woman but if unfortunate things happen and she crushes you into dust think of it as a lesson and try not to turn back to the devil because God is going to test you now that you're claiming his set, friend. Good luck. You did it . :dj2::blessed:

Yeah bruh i couldnt keep doing it forever. My worst fear is to go into remission because God forbid I go back out there in them streets or being hard on hoes :merchant: