Skeets confession thread

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Thats crazy. That kind of life leads to self destruction.

Its so demonic.

Yea I know. I came back 10 times worst which was a cry for help basically. I had white bytches popping mollies getting drunk and throwing up, sex parties...smh:merchant:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
600full-ducktales-screenshot.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So now came back to NJ, moved back into my house I had rented out and tried to rekindle things with the married chic but I couldn't do it because things were different. (congrats ma ;-) ) I started back doing the same shyt I was doing before I left for CO but I was now ten times worst. I got back to fukking the same chics I was dealing with plus piled on more chics I met off POF, drinking heavily or doing crazy shyt with my peeps that would have gotten me caught up or killed in Newark. I signed up for the-coli and was just dropping evidence of all the fukkery I was doing which in a way to some how cleanse my soul. It wasnt until I got into trolling POF movement that I trolled the finest bytch I could find on POF and ended up pulling her IRL and she is now my girl. 2013 I done changed, I dont expect yaw to believe me but I had to put this out there for those who want a good read and to let these young nikkas know to get rid of them demons or else they will control you and ruin your life. The path I was on was a path to my destruction. I decided to choice a path of righteousness. My demons still follow but I have allowed God into my life which is keeping them at bay plus im willing myself to be a better man. I am a work in progress, im dealing with anger issues and I am pleased with how far I have come till now.

Reggae on the Roof @ Club Vinyl - Winter Edition - Denver - YouTube
[/SPOILER]

I read your story and at first i was like o man skeets is here bragging on his demons again but by the end i gotta say i was happy you found 1 woman to be with. Hopefully, you realize when its time to cash in your chips and settle down and hopefully you can take it to another level with this woman but if unfortunate things happen and she crushes you into dust think of it as a lesson and try not to turn back to the devil because God is going to test you now that you're claiming his set, friend. Good luck. You did it . :dj2::blessed:

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
Do you ever worry you may have a child somewhere out there?