Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Couldn't be me that got hit.... the kid is in fault.
sako4mi.png

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
hmmm...it is a skate park..but its a public ..it was an accident...but the skater was looking down the whole time while he was skating at a public place...he should have been watching where he was going....if any of you clowns had kids you would punch is ass also..

I bet he dont skate looking down anymore...:lol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i fukked a little kid up skiing once.

it was early in the morning and nobody was really on the mountain yet.
i was going down a trail that snaked like a bunch of sharp turns one after the other so you can't see around any corners.
i saw some dude on the outside of the trail looking down hill so i took the inside of the turn real sharp...then i see a little kid about 4 years old walking up the hill and i could not avoid hitting him.
so i dropped and skidded toward the kid going like 25 mph and took his legs out.

little man went head over heels above me and i saw him land as i looked back and up the hill with a cloud of snow between us.
when i stopped i took off my skis and ran up the hill to see what was really good.
i asked the dude if the kid was ok and he was like "what the fukk are you doing? you could have killed my kid!"
i said "i couldn't see him till i got around the corner and it was too late for me to do anything, he shouldn't have been walking up around a turn."

then i put my skis back on and kept it moving...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That kid was blind as fukk :troll:

Was waiting for that skater to crack the Mom's skull open with his board though... fukk :sadcam: