Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
That didnt look like a skate park at all (hes the only skater, and its nothing but people walking around)....and the guy almost seriously hurt the child with that reckless bullshyt. The mother reacted strongly, but its hard to blame her...then again you guys seem to hate women of color, so...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:what:

It was a gatdamn accident man. The moms swung on a man based on a gatdamn accident. That lady as 100 percent wrong. She deserved to get her ass knocked out for that shyt.

If a 10 year old boy accidentally hit her son, would she have took off on a 10 year old kid too :why:

Plus it's ON CAMERA.

ANNNNNNND by her taking it "there" she's endangering her kid. :snoop:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had to replay it...First thing that came to mind was..."that lady shouldn't have punched him"

Then I thought, "well damn, that was a decent punch. She didn't telegraph it and it connected right on his chin :ehh:"

She is most likely a single mother because she effortlessly played the aggressive/protector role that a father would have played.

you could tell that he didn't want to engage in an altercation with her. he started backing up as she approached him aggressively had that been a dude approaching him like she did, he would have squared up. guaranteed. dude probably would have caught a board to the face....

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yea it definitely was not a skate park and it doesn't look like the skater or the boy was paying attention. You probably shouldn't be skating/biking/anything where people could be walking, like the middle of a walkway or wherever that is. That said it was an accident, skater should be more responsible but can't say I cosign Selena's actions

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:what:

It was a gatdamn accident man. The moms swung on a man based on a gatdamn accident. That lady as 100 percent wrong. She deserved to get her ass knocked out for that shyt.

If a 10 year old boy accidentally hit her son, would she have took off on a 10 year old kid too :why:

charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

She's not a black woman breh, she's a latina. There's nothing wrong with what she did :comeon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is the type of shyt that pisses me off. Women think that they have this free pass to hit dudes and people sit back and cheerlead for bytches like that like, "she really showed him" "look at that over hand right she threw" :beli:

But as soon as the dude starts hittin her with combos to her face, then somehow he turns into the "bad guy" bytches need to stop thinkin they have a free pass to hit guys, simply because they are females.

Keep your hands to your gatdamn self

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
That didnt look like a skate park at all (hes the only skater, and its nothing but people walking around)....and the guy almost seriously hurt the child with that reckless bullshyt. The mother reacted strongly, but its hard to blame her...then again you guys seem to hate women of color, so...

I feel the same way, it didnt look like a skate park but these fakkits are so conditioned to hate women, they stand on top of each other just for a better reach

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skater wasn't looking where he was going so the mom cursing him out/giving him a stern lecture is justified. her putting her hands on him was uncalled for though since it was an obvious accident