Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Then they wanna do their little damsel in distress routine to the police when the guy turns around and clocks them one time in the mouth.

Like the top comment says, if they wanna act like men, treat them as such.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I would sue that hood rat for hitting me and call cps for child negligence too, some women have no right being mothers

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looked accidental. If that was a skate park, that kid shouldn't have been in the way in the first place.

But the lady threw a decent overhand right :ld:
I had to replay it...First thing that came to mind was..."that lady shouldn't have punched him"

Then I thought, "well damn, that was a decent punch. She didn't telegraph it and it connected right on his chin :ehh:"

She is most likely a single mother because she effortlessly played the aggressive/protector role that a father would have played.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
hmmm...it is a skate park..but its a public ..it was an accident...but the skater was looking down the whole time while he was skating at a public place...he should have been watching where he was going....if any of you clowns had kids you would punch is ass also..

I bet he dont skate looking down anymore...:lol:

:what:

It was a gatdamn accident man. The moms swung on a man based on a gatdamn accident. That lady was 100 percent wrong. She deserved to get her ass knocked out for that shyt.

If a 10 year old boy accidentally hit her son, would she have took off on a 10 year old kid too :why:

Last edited: