Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she makes good points but she’s basically a hotter version of the woman she’s criticizing in the video. She’s a single mom in her 30s and the dad situation is questionable. She could def pull men but a dude she really wants? But she at least would know her lane so she also has that going for her.

Naw she don't know her lane. Met her before. She puts on a front on YouTube. Shorty is a typical thot in real life that over rates herself . Dudes look to smash not wife.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I watched a few of dudes clips. He drops a little game (if your green), and he's good for a few chuckles...

But ultimately, his mannerism and cadence, scream :wrist: IMO. His demeanor is a little to sassy, for a ngga like me, but... :manny:

He's good for some laugh-value, and humble-pie, but no broads I'd be dealin wit, would respect that nggas masculinity level.:mjlol:

If he's the type of dude you wanna follow to battle, you do you. :lolbron:

Even for an ignorant cat like me, he comes off a little TOO arrogant, and as if he's speakin from a pedastal. I react to ppl like that, wit. :demonic:

I may dismiss a bytch, but I never talk down to ppl, as if they're beneath me, unless warranted. I see this clown do it all day.
That's how u know he's a projecting fakkit:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’d argue that a female simp is a slut. She gives us sex without needing to be committed to, wined and dined, or even respected. A male simp gives all those things to a woman without getting the p*ssy. Same shamefulness on opposite ends of the spectrum.

I’d say a pick me is a chick who understands the importance of having a solid partner and does what’s necessary to attract and keep one. Pick me’s are not in tune with and will be made fun of by chicks who are invested in the rebellion against traditional behavior... for now.
Ya'll got too many pointless words these days like a female. That's just a hoe g. If she willing to give you the world for just a, you look good girl. She's wide open for you. You just need to do your research if she's a hoe for you or everybody. If a nikka is like, everybody hit, well, he ain't lying. I remember this one broad I had back in the days was like Katie. Everyone in the crew hit. One nikka was even chatting with me about her like that's my fukk buddy. I was like breh, she's everyone's buddy.

I dropped her from the night roster when she said, we coulda fukked raw. At that point, I knew she was delusional and I can't be around no drama. College days.