Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I watched a few of dudes clips. He drops a little game (if your green), and he's good for a few chuckles...

But ultimately, his mannerism and cadence, scream :wrist: IMO. His demeanor is a little to sassy, for a ngga like me, but... :manny:

He's good for some laugh-value, and humble-pie, but no broads I'd be dealin wit, would respect that nggas masculinity level.:mjlol:

If he's the type of dude you wanna follow to battle, you do you. :lolbron:

Even for an ignorant cat like me, he comes off a little TOO arrogant, and as if he's speakin from a pedastal. I react to ppl like that, wit. :demonic:

I may dismiss a bytch, but I never talk down to ppl, as if they're beneath me, unless warranted. I see this clown do it all day.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
A pick me is a chick who gets picked by a dude to be with.

But in bird terms, it’s a sucka chick who tries anything to keep or have a man aka submissive.
That's not what it is lol . it is basically a female simp

And they normally single hence the name "pick me"

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

I’d argue that a female simp is a slut. She gives us sex without needing to be committed to, wined and dined, or even respected. A male simp gives all those things to a woman without getting the p*ssy. Same shamefulness on opposite ends of the spectrum.

I’d say a pick me is a chick who understands the importance of having a solid partner and does what’s necessary to attract and keep one. Pick me’s are not in tune with and will be made fun of by chicks who are invested in the rebellion against traditional behavior... for now.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
I’d argue that a female simp is a slut. She gives us sex without needing to be committed to, wined and dined, or even respected. A male sumo gives all those things to a woman without getting the p*ssy. Same shamefulness on opposite ends of the spectrum.

I’d say a pick me is a chick who understands the importance of having a solid partner and does what’s necessary to attract and keep one. Pick me’s are not in tune with and will be made fun of by chicks who are invested in the rebellion against traditional behavior... for now.

Thats not the definition but if it makes u feel better to go with that then more power to u

Balla

Superstar
Daps

I wouldn’t consider her really a simp though. She just rides for black men, I didn’t hear her saying she’ll give them money to date her.

Idk with all these new terms lol.

So what is a pick me that gets a man called?

and what’s the term for women that hate on women like that?

They gotta have a nickname because they’re so bitter.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
she’s low key funny as hell:russ:

Part of what she is saying is true

And she’s partly trying to get in the Kevin Samuel grift lane for profit

Word, she was on point.

that part about chicks putting their degrees on their tombstone had me :mjlol:
I can actually see that happening.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d argue that a female simp is a slut. She gives us sex without needing to be committed to, wined and dined, or even respected. A male simp gives all those things to a woman without getting the p*ssy. Same shamefulness on opposite ends of the spectrum.

This makes sense