Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Oh she was a stripper? She dances for white men but now she wanna drop some pro-black IG and switch her demeanor. Well we don’t believe you you need more. Now she’s so pro-black, which means just pro-blackvwomen and never hold them accountable.
Nah from what I see she’s cool, she defends black men and gets called pick me by hating bytches.

She blames black women all the time for not being submissive.

They make fun of her all the time.

But yeah everyone knows she was a stripper.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nah from what I see she’s cool, she defends black men and gets called pick me by hating bytches.

She may be a “pick me” now, but what caused it. What was the breaking point??? Especially with that checkered past. Strippers don’t become pro-black overnight, especially pro-black men. Nah I’m not buying it. Considering what I seen. And what I DONT see.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
She may be a “pick me” now, but what caused it. What was the breaking point??? Especially with that checkered past. Strippers don’t become pro-black overnight, especially pro-black men. Nah I’m not buying it. Considering what I seen. And what I DONT see.
Idk to be honest. What normally causes a woman to be pro black men? Are women usually not?

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

What is a "pick me"?

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa

da,,,da...da.da. coli

nikka said "checkered past" yeah, there's def white boys on this site with that reddit verbiage

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
da,,,da...da.da. coli

nikka said "checkered past" yeah, there's def white boys on this site with that reddit verbiage
2012 p*ssy-ass matriarchal fakkit who gives long leeway sex workers because that’s who he was raised by. He was raised to give the utmost respect to the matriarchy because this c00n doesn’t know any better. Sorry simp, I don’t look to sex workers for advice on what it takes to be pro-black. If you sell your body, your temple, then you have no respect for yourself and in turn have no respect for others, no matter what you are spitting. But matriarchal pussies listen to these sex workers because that’s what he was raised by.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is a "pick me"?
Its usually used to describe women who agree with men about silly things in the hope she'll get "picked" by one of them.

Women that post things like, "I don't know how to twerk, but I do know how to cook, clean, and keep a man happy" :mjlol:
Basically just gender-reversed simpery :francis:

Balla

Superstar
Daps