Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Balla

Superstar
Daps
bytches on lsa was saying she’s a pick me and rides for black men too much, black men are apparently called “kangz” on there.

They really dislike her because she rides for black men.

And somehow this random situation makes these bytches say black men are the most violent to their women compared to any other race of men.

These dumb bird brain bytches always say the dumbest shyt I’ve ever read.

They can all rot.
Yo these fukkin hoes stay talking about dating out. What does dating out have to do with this?

They saying she’s too good for her husband even though he’s nice and he took her single mother stripper ass in, and that she would do a lot better if she dates out.

In the c00ns words “poor girl”.

These bytches really aren’t shyt at all. Imma have to stop looking over there because this shyt is pissing me off.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
your wife doesn't fukk you. What do you think you are?

:dahell:
again, you and your ilk continue to perpetuate that falsehood to make yourselves feel better.

Whether my wife fukks me or not you're still broke.

Instead of worrying about my dikk like a typical fakkit, focus on upgrading your life you low value bum.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yo these fukkin hoes stay talking about dating out. What does dating out have to do with this?

They saying she’s too good for her husband even though he’s nice and he took her single mother stripper ass in, and that she would do a lot better if she dates out.

These bytches really aren’t shyt at all. Imma have to stop looking over there because this shyt is pissing me off.
There’s a sentiment that black men have to be punished. Sometimes other men feel this way.

It comes from some of us thinking black people shouldn’t be happy if they’re not

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He's a cuck. Im sure you can relate..:umad:

Once you become high value, trifiling women like these become less and less of an issue.
I feel bad for dude, he took an ex-stripper single mother in and he’s going out bad online.

Everyone’s saying KS smashed to she can do better than him and needs to date out, “but he’s nice though.”

:russ::mjlol:

That’s why you can’t wife these types of hoes up, especially hoes with kids.

You gotta just fukk em.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I feel bad for dude, he took an ex-stripper single mother in and he’s going out bad online.

Everyone’s saying KS smashed to she can do better than him and needs to date out, “but he’s nice though.”

:russ::mjlol:

That’s why you can’t wife these types of hoes up, especially hoes with kids.

You gotta just fukk em.
Exactly. But Keven allows for the cuck to be married to. Its okay. Babies moms can get Henrys or Gregs. Average men who will be beta, faithful, and not cheat. And there is nothing wrong with that.

However, this chick could never do well with a HVM.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. But Keven allows for the cuck to be married to. Its okay. Babies moms can get Henrys or Gregs. Average men who will be beta, faithful, and not cheat. And there is nothing wrong with that.

However, this chick could never do well with a HVM.

you a grown ass man quoting another man about women, pathetic, beta low value bum.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five

The dating out shyt is a buncha hogwash. Many of them care more about pissing the BM off than actually being happy with their man.

That's why they be quiet as hell when one of their can do no wrong non bm plays a bw. That's why you'll never many of these "burn the cape" advocates cover the fukkery of these men. It'll belittle their message.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @Malcolmxxx_23

This is your guy, right?
How embarrassing
Huge misunderstanding
Kevin will expain tonight
Tune in tonight
giphy_1.gif

Fred