Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question.....

What is a married woman doing out with another man at night? There is no business meeting at night. And on top of that they went to get desert.

Do I think he fukked? No, I don’t. I definitely don’t believe it was a “business meeting”. She probably got heat from her followers and now she’s saving grace. Which is what hoes do.
From where I'm standing, it looks like she was looking for an opportunity to get back at her husband for cheating and he was looking for an opportunity to show reciepts that he can attract good looking woman and now it blew up in both their faces :russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
bytches on lsa was saying she’s a pick me and rides for black men too much, black men are apparently called “kangz” on there.

They really dislike her because she rides for black men.

And somehow this random situation makes these bytches say black men are the most violent to their women compared to any other race of men.

These dumb bird brain bytches always say the dumbest shyt I’ve ever read.

They can all rot.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From where I'm standing, it looks like she was looking for an opportunity to get back at her husband for cheating and he was looking for an opportunity to show reciepts that he can attract good looking woman and now it blew up in both their faces :russ:
We win either way because of the fukkery.
:thumbsup:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Breh negged me and everything :heh:

Mad cuz I pointed out that she dances and acts like a child. I would've respected it more if she just twerked.

bytches round your way dance like this?

YhOm.gif

:rudy:
You never had a chick comfortable with you to do little goofy stuff with? Or is everything a transaction?