Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All of these dating guru nikkas are goofies.

"It was just a business meeting."..

Yet, the nikka out here in a james bond halloween costume and showcasing her ass and figure on his ig live talking about... Receipts shown!:smugfavre:"

Why are you acting like a kid on Christmas for? Why do you have your fukking phone out? Why are you walking around the restaurant showing women at tables just to shyt on them?

And nikkas follow this? I need to become a guru on some real shyt :ohhh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
LMAO aint no way dude gone let a shorty blast him like that... No way. Fight back :damn:
Tomorrow shows
ScaredWhiteHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Fred

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
All of these dating guru nikkas are goofies.

"It was just a business meeting."..

Yet, the nikka out here in a james bond halloween costume and showcasing her ass and figure on his ig live talking about... Receipts shown!:smugfavre:"

Why are you acting like a kid on Christmas for? Why do you have your fukking phone out? Why are you walking around the restaurant showing women at tables just to shyt on them?

And nikkas follow this? I need to become a guru on some real shyt :ohhh:

He might have even smashed of he didn't act like a weirdo goofy

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
That Kevin Samuel exposed himself for cheesing and being all excited for being with a cute chick. He was geeking and trying to flex for being with a woman on a date. :mjlol:

That's the attitude of cats that are NEVER seen with a (cute) woman and try to stunt when they have one with them.

This woman is way too childish to be taken serious

giphy.gif

That Goofy Kevin Samuel took her serious.

Breh negged me and everything :heh:

Mad cuz I pointed out that she dances and acts like a child. I would've respected it more if she just twerked.

bytches round your way dance like this?

YhOm.gif

:rudy:

Women always act like child at some point. Those who don't will do it in private when they are comfortable with you.

Last edited: