Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Her only goal was to down on him and tarnish his rep.

The crab behavior and constant gender wars exhibited by black people is really pathetic

He should of seen that from a mile away. You don’t need to do all that “receipts” shyt. Let your actions speak and act like you’ve been there before.

If you wana be chill with it. Put the camera up and ask her what flavor is she getting.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A “high value man” getting clowned by Instagram chicks :mjlol:

no real man goes anywhere with a prospective female mate.
he has not consummated with.
i told you nikkaz.

a real black culture pook and lothario is not a soft john emotionally available simp.

art barr

get some game and stop checking for lames.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

The crab behavior and constant gender wars exhibited by black people is really pathetic

If he wasn't a sucker there's no way she could've been in position to accomplish this.

This nikka was giddy like a schoolgirl at a boyband concert, over what? A cute chick with a kid?

This could've been real and he still was exposed because of his posts on IG.

”Receipts Shown!”

You damn right.:pachaha:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
no real man goes anywhere with a prospective female mate.
he has not consummated with.
i told you nikkaz.

a real black culture pook and lothario is not a soft john emotionally available simp.

art barr

get some game and stop checking for lames.

basically... all that "high value" stuff he preaches he shouldn't been seen with any woman he's not smashing or smash...

All hoes should worship the ground dude walk on if he living the life he claim and pops off about class like he does, this is a bad look for him.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Question.....

What is a married woman doing out with another man at night? There is no business meeting at night. And on top of that they went to get desert.

Do I think he fukked? No, I don’t. I definitely don’t believe it was a “business meeting”. She probably got heat from her followers and now she’s saving grace. Which is what hoes do.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

This too... he should have seen that a mile away.

This sister is just after her career and individual success, she's too pretty and you can look at what she says and how she's constantly in the camera to know better.

Girls like that you don't get too close too since you have a small chance to ever control them, look at them, call them pretty and keep it moving.

KS is a lame who got exposed, can't preach that 1% stuff and get that happen to you.

And what business do they have anyways and why would you want a sister who's individual success is her most important goal around your grind? She's just after the bag herself.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't care for either of these two, but I've been saying this fake hotep shyt is a gimmick and she's just another IG clout chaser who people think is conscious cos she burns incense and wears headwraps. If she's a married woman why is she going out with another dude to a dinner anyway? bytch does anything for attention and now acting fake outraged when she knew what people's reaction would be. Just the mere fact she thirst traps while being married says it all about her character.
Right. Why is a married women even there? These broads do a lot for attention.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
I’ve only watched Kevin’s show a few times, but I skip to the calls. He def has feminine mannerisms. He was doing the most on camera to make the audience speculate knowing she has a large following of black men (it worked, even though it backfired), but instead he came off acting as a lame who’s never taken an attractive woman on a date.

AMS would never be caught out here like this :mjlol: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
basically... all that "high value" stuff he preaches he shouldn't been seen with any woman he's not smashing or smash...

All hoes should worship the ground dude walk on if he living the life he claim and pops off about class like he does, this is a bad look for him.

six goddess gave him that one shot kill.
duke did it to himself too.
just for starters,...
it is like he never went to a public all black high school.
any female is clowning you.
for being vocal like this goofie.

if you nikkaz need someone who has females break kayfabe because of simple facts around x's and o's. Watch mediocre tutorials and reviews for that type of male female interacting and world building about the male slash female dialectic.
with the so called red and blue pill talk.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62oKTWLypC5ZczOXRFPtpA

it nikkaz need to see an exception to the single parent rule.
they need to stop fronting on cj so cool too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyM1Zknz3u2hGLAN2NVtZg

who is the best thing on youtube.

art barr

Last edited: