Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
give a nikka a few suits,a youtube channel
and a computer screen to read to break down
cologne notes and you incels nikkas see the face of Gawd.
qUhpch3.gif

Piss got the real (IZM)
13Z3cp3.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif
Foreal I’m finna cop a couple suits and spit some basic shyt and :cook:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
so why are you so adamant about defending him and using his talking ponts?

Same reason you’re so adamant in tearing another ADOS black man down all because he’s telling to suck it up and do better. As a hard working son of immigrants, his “work hard and provide” message rings true.

being a lazy negro I can see why you may be averse to his message.

do better you low value bum

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Emotional? nikka you in here calling nikkas "low value males" just cause they laughing at this goofy nikka for falling hook, line and sinker for an obvious finesse :russ:
You repeat lingo off of other YouTube shows, who cares. It’s funny and fukk and a great term. It’s going viral for a reason

As a low value male I can see why you’d be upset. No worrries you’ll get there soon. Join us in the stocks thread and upgrade ya life playboy

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Same reason you’re so adamant in tearing another ADOS black man down all because he’s telling to suck it up and do better. As a hard working son of immigrants, his “work hard and provide” message rings true.

being a lazy I can see why you may be averse to him message.

do better you low value bum

I'm lazy but just graduated from a top 10 law school in the country, and I'm a law value bum. I guess I just must be extremely talented.

:mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't care for either of these two, but I've been saying this fake hotep shyt is a gimmick and she's just another IG clout chaser who people think is conscious cos she burns incense and wears headwraps. If she's a married woman why is she going out with another dude to a dinner anyway? bytch does anything for attention and now acting fake outraged when she knew what people's reaction would be. Just the mere fact she thirst traps while being married says it all about her character.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You repeat lingo off of other YouTube shows, who cares. It’s funny and fukk and a great term. It’s going viral for a reason

As a low value male I can see why you’d be upset. No worrries you’ll get there soon. Join us in the stocks thread and upgrade ya life playboy

So fukking corny :snoop: