Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
If anything that exposes that tall, beautiful drink of water as a blatant clout chaser who uses fake black femininity to promote her brand. If Kevin was pleasant, respectful and courteous then why is she on IG clowning this dude? Basically she finessed a free meal out of him and is going straight to IG to runteldat. If she has some receipts of him being a lame, then I stand corrected.

:unimpressed:

He was just as much of a clout chasing hoe putting her all on his social media.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Why would you want to do that anyway? :jbhmm:

because things aren't the same forever, how I look at 25 and 45 and 65 will be different, dikk might be good to her at 25, get stale by 30.. and so forth...

So respect has to be there for it to last, we don't see 30-40 year marriages when no respect is in the picture.

When you got women around sucessful men and still they disrespect them that shows a issue, not just being sucessful, but you couldn't get good conversation, nothing... that's a bad look.

You can be funny, smart, charming, sucessful and sixfoot will still get tired and disrespect you, that's not something you wanna invest in as a man. I don't know her but for her to disrespect ole boy like that over a simple "date" bigger issues arise.

We live in a time where women can do whatever, screw whoever and have the government back them up, most good looking broads will be hard to handle.

I can show you girls who popped kids with dudes and seperated before the child got to be 6 months old.

So yeah, I stand by what I said, no respect, no patriach... stay away and smash and dip if you can.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
because things aren't the same forever, how I look at 25 and 45 and 65 will be different, dikk might be good to her at 25, get stale by 30.. and so forth...

So respect has to be there for it to last, we don't see 30-40 year marriages when no respect is in the picture.

When you got women around sucessful men and still they disrespect them that shows a issue, not just being sucessful, but you couldn't get good conversation, nothing... that's a bad look.

You can be funny, smart, charming, sucessful and sixfoot will still get tired and disrespect you, that's not something you wanna invest in as a man. I don't know her but for her to disrespect ole boy like that over a simple "date" bigger issues arise.

We live in a time where women can do whatever, screw whoever and have the government back them up, most good looking broads will be hard to handle.

I can show you girls who popped kids with dudes and seperated before the child got to be 6 months old.

So yeah, I stand by what I said, no respect, no patriach... stay away and smash and dip if you can.
Don Demarcooooo

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This woman is way too childish to be taken serious

giphy.gif

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just watched that clip of him and the chick at dinner...That man is gay. Lol. Not hating never seen him b4. Don’t know who the fukk they are. Randomly entered the thread. But y’all taking advice on women from a homosexual. lol Just fyi. Like flaming really:hubie:He just playing a role for y’all “receipts shown” :wrist:

Last edited: