Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
shyt is sad

69 and Kooda could have been stars, Shotti and em CEO’s

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Smh @ taking what TMZ says as law and labeling this man a snitch now

That being said, I said since day 1 that he would snitch, I can look in his eyes and tell he is not built for this shyt, he is just a young kid trying to ride the gangbanging wave that became prevalent in hip hop. I bet you right now he is super spanish, lol, he probably don't even care about throwing black nikkas under the bus nomore after how the whole Blood shyt turned out
22 is a young kid? Kooda is just 20, where’s the excuses he is just a young kid.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Sucks cause I see here he was doing work trying to inspire kids before all this :mjcry:

I only slightly know about kooda cause someone who’s close to FOA spoke about him before plus Famo bangas fighting video in court went viral. I didn’t know much about him personally. I know his squad needs with folk nikkas in brooklyn.
Famo was a nut for that courtroom fighting shyt :mjlol:At the same time them nikkas had real beef.

Even look at this video here with nikkas trying to jump Famo and how he held his own

From what I seen they official and really be fighting and shyt. It's not some 69 shyt to them nikkas.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I'm always curious about "friends" in these type of situations. If I'm your friend, and I mean friend. I would not let you do any time for a crime I committed. You don't have to snitch, just come to me and say hey man, they trying to pin that shyt you did on me. I will say hold up, give me the detectives card, the one you have been talking to...Oh shyt I'm dreaming. I like to think I would have the guts to stand up for my friend. I just don't know yet, pray for me.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
22 is a young kid? Kooda is just 20, where’s the excuses he is just a young kid.

You're right, my bad. I meant when he was initially trying to get in, he was probably infatuated with the gang bang shyt and that's why he went that route

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
St

stop it. Kooda has zero talent. Dancing like an idiot isn’t talent. Shotti doesn’t have an once of common sense. If screaming nikka is s talent I guess 69 is talented.
I mean, most rappers these days do not have talent in like nas, pac, o Jay or big etc.

But he did have 'it'. Hard to explain but he could've been big in today's rap game.

Oh well, snitch9 might as well join the Latin kings or ms13 in jail with the way hes snitching on nikkas:manny:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
It was never a hit :pachaha:

They shot in the air and collected the 10k:wow:

We missed but what's up with the check pendejo :mjgrin:

Get all kinds of extorted brehs
:mjlol:
full

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who were the first people that they arrested then?... before they already said they had two people in custody who were interests in that shooting