Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
“We don’t fold, we don’t bend, we don’t break.” - Treyway.
5Ef5.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, free Kooda. Sucks he got in this mess but he him and Famo was in some real beef with nikkas so I figured unfortunately he would get caught in some shyt eventually

That’s the nikka that be dancing in his videos?? Lol
Kooda a real blood, dont let that dancing shyt fool you.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Waiting for the inevitable 69 interview when he get outta jail “early” and is like, “hold up hold up hold up, lemme say this tho , lemme explain what happened..”
full

You know what Tekashi fukk it and go snitch. nikka gon clown you for keeping it real and they gonna clown for you keeping it fake. Might as well get clowned in society as free rat.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wow, I didn't think Kooda B and them would be caught up in this. shyt crazy. Seqo and Ado not out the clear then.

Speaking of cases, wasn't Troy Ave trial supposed to start this month?
Facts if Kooda got wrapped up in this shyt then Seqo and Ado Billy definitely at risk for being pulled in unless they really didn't do anything at all. I'm surprised Kooda was involved with that Cheef Keef shyt and I assumed it was shotti or something.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I'm just waiting for Akademiks to get hit with that subpoena now :mjlol:

Akademiks & Tekashi testifying against the 9 Trey bloods and getting all these clowns football numbers. Who didn't see this coming?

They co-signed the fukkery because the mexicac had clout and money. They deserve whatever they got coming to em
AK was the CI

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, free Kooda. Sucks he got in this mess but he him and Famo was in some real beef with nikkas so I figured unfortunately he would get caught in some shyt eventually

Kooda a real blood, dont let that dancing shyt fool you.

I only slightly know about kooda cause someone who’s close to FOA spoke about him before plus Famo bangas fighting video in court went viral. I didn’t know much about him personally. I know his squad needs with folk nikkas in brooklyn.