Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Screaming "gang gang" now you wanna rat

full
Supreme usages of this gif

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Damn, free Kooda. Sucks he got in this mess but he him and Famo was in some real beef with nikkas so I figured unfortunately he would get caught in some shyt eventually

Kooda a real blood, dont let that dancing shyt fool you.

Being a real blood got him in the feds it’s time for the youth to choose a different path these nyc dudes didn’t learn anything from gs9

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
smh man...manufacture him, put bloods behind him and market him as a gangsta then do crimes in front of him

what they expect?

:snoop:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Being a real blood got him in the feds it’s time for the youth to choose a different path these nyc dudes didn’t learn anything from gs9
Facts man, people got to learn that the street shyt is dead in 2019. Back in the 90's it was risky but today it's so risky it's fukking stupid because everything you do is being monitored in some way. Joining a gang is like a putting a big target on your back because it lets the police know that you are around criminal activity and they will watch you even harder for that. Our people got to learn to avoid the pitfalls and there is countless examples as to why they should but GS9 should seal the deal for them.

I mean shyt is so wild it came out that even pro black people are being watched and the FBI is using the term black identity extremist to try and label them as if being for black causes is a negative thing but that's another convo. Literally everything is being watched so I don't know how they think they could get away with what they were doing with all the fame and popularity they had, especially in NY. It's real sad cause they are going to go down for years once this is all said and done trying to back and support an image by this Mexican culture vulture. If it was just about them making money off him it should have been done quietly and without all the antics and tough talk.

Star going in on SnitchNine now
Did you know if he called Supa Nova Slom to give his input on this? :jbhmm:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Star called it, 69 a rat.

When he come out his rap career is over.

I was reading through the comments on hip hop classics daily and several other channels who did vids on mel and shotti wanting to super violate him. damn near every comment i saw saying "he should snitch, they was robbing him/ gonna kill him" was from someone with a Mexican flag avi or spanish screen name. Gonna check the comments on bbn, all access viral media, stars vid on this and others. I don't think they give a fukk if it's kooda. "He gave him 10k to kill chief keef and he just shot in the air, he should snitch on him!". No more Nicki, kanye and 50 features but he'll eat off a lot spanish fans.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I was reading through the comments on hip hop classics daily and several other channels who did vids on mel and shotti wanting to super violate him. damn near every comment i saw saying "he should snitch, they was robbing him/ gonna kill him" was from someone with a Mexican flag avi or spanish screen name. Gonna check the comments on bbn, all access viral media, stars vid on this and others. I don't think they give a fukk if it's kooda. "He gave him 10k to kill chief keef and he just shot in the air, he should snitch on him!". No more Nicki, kanye and 50 features but he'll eat off a lot spanish fans.
I don't think so, I don't think Mexicans like rats but I could be wrong.