Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Let’s be honest if y’all was in the same position you’d snitch too:hubie:

Oh well there’s worse shyt that gets a pass in rap anyways
I know I would. fukk that, I'm not going to jail for nobody. I don't give a damn what anybody says.:yeshrug:

But than again, I'm not a gangster or a street dude so I wouldn't put myself in that situation to begin with.:yeshrug:

tekashi snitch 9 is going to go down in history as the dumbest rapper to ever live... dude had it all and threw it all away just for clout.

Destroy your own career by trolling your way into snitching in becoming a rat for life bruhs. :snoop:

Last edited:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
So he was only fukking with them dudes for less than 2 years?

All these nikkas are dumb, it’s like they wanted to get caught.

Iv said this before and I’ll say this again, if you are from nyc, and wanna do dirt move.

I got so many family members and friends who are all locked up, in cases just like this.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Feds looking for Kooda right now. All that clout chasing 69 did led to a fake Chief Keef led to his mans shooting at Chief Keef for him only for him to snitch on son.

Nikkas was telling Kooda, he only using you for street clout.

Hopefully he ain't doing silly numbers. But he gonna be gone for at least 3:snoop:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah we might have to unrafter than one UofM basketball style :patrice:

One of the lasts posts in that thread

“Time will reveal all tho.

Let's make sure this thread never gets deleted cause when the truth about this weird nikka eventually gets revealed we can all celebrate...:blessed:

Not sure where that poster is now, but he was right on the money. From super thug to telling on everybody. SMH

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
If he is snitching I hope they kill him or his family. All dat gangster shyt he was Poppin and street games he was playing and he could not accept the consequences of his words and actions.

This is the game he chose to play.

:whoa:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Tekashi69 pleads guilty, cooperating with feds in case against 9 Trey Bloods - documents

FEB 01, 2019

Swaggering Brooklyn-born rapper Tekashi69 has a new moniker: Tekashi-Snitch-9.

Tekashi has pleaded guilty to nine racketeering, gun and drug charges and is cooperating with the feds, newly unsealed documents revealed Friday.

Tekashi copped to an array of crimes in a secret plea hearing in Manhattan Federal Court on Jan. 23, including selling a kilo of heroin in Bushwick. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 47 years in prison, though he could get less for his cooperation.

“In the fall of 2017, I met and joined the Nine Trey Blood Gang. As a member of Nine Trey, the enterprise engaged in such activities including shooting at people, robbing people, and at times drug trafficking,” said Tekashi, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez.

He said that on March 20, 2018, he “helped members of Nine Trey attempt to kill a rival gang member.” The following month he helped fellow gangsters rob a rival, he said.

Tekashi, 22, admitted that in June he “paid a person to shoot at a rival member of Nine Trey to scare him.”

“I apologize to the Court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down,” he said.

Judge Paul Engelmayer confirmed during the hearing that Tekashi was singing to the feds.

“The government has represented that Mr. Hernandez is cooperating against multiple violent people associated with the same criminal enterprise of which he admits...being a member,” Engelmayer said.

On Thursday a new indictment charged 10 alleged Nine Trey gangsters — but Tekashi was no longer a defendant.

Snitching on Nine Trey is off-brand for Tekashi, whose songs and frequent Instagram posts were littered with references to gang activity and trash-talk of rivals. He ran afoul of authorities in 2015 and pleaded guilty to participating in the filming of a sexually explicit video with a 13-year-old girl. He later told prosecutors the video was intended to boost his “scumbag” persona and “just for shock value.”

The “GUMMO” rapper was arrested in November, along with other accused Nine Trey members for robberies, shootings, drug-dealing and other mayhem.

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said at the time that the crew “wreaked havoc on New York City.”

Tekashi’s attorney Lance Lazzaro revealed in court that Tekashi recently had a falling out with his crew. In an unusual twist, the FBI offered Tekashi protection from his former friends only days before arresting them all on racketeering and firearms charges.

“An entertainer who portrays a gangster image to promote his music does not make him a member of an enterprise,” Lazzaro said during Tekashi’s first court appearance, proclaiming him “completely innocent.”

The rapper is in custody in a secret location due to threats on his life.

Source:

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
DtRWh1eWoAE6RDY.jpg

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas was telling Kooda, he only using you for street clout.

Hopefully he ain't doing silly numbers. But he gonna be gone for at least 3:snoop:
All of these nikkas was using each other. He got street clout, and they gots views they wouldn’t have with out him.

All of these dudes knew they would get caught up.

Let’s be real here this shyt that’s happening to them literally happens all the time in nyc.

Gangs busts and round ups are a monthly thing in nyc.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
such a non big deal... what y'all expect? You had career mobsters from Al Capone days to the Genovese family who snitched.

this just a lil nygga who rapped and wanted to hang around street nyggas who stole from him. big deal

Doing life is a big deal tho, if he is talking to the boys whoever he tellin on this is a big deal.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what we realistically talking for this clown? 10 years? :jbhmm: