Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:ohhh::hubie:

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Brooklyn-born rapper Tekashi69 has pleaded guilty to nine racketeering, gun and drug charges and is cooperating with the feds, newly unsealed documents revealed Friday. Tekashi copped to an array of crimes in a secret plea hearing in Manhattan Federal Court on Jan. 23, including selling a kilo of heroin in Bushwick. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 47 years in prison, though he could get less for his cooperation. ADVERTISEMENT “In the fall of 2017, I met and joined the Nine Trey Blood Gang. As a member of Nine Trey, the enterprise engaged in such activities including shooting at people, robbing people, and at times drug trafficking,” said Tekashi, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez. He said that on March 20, 2018 he “helped members of NineTrey attempt to kill a rival gang member.” The following month he helped fellow gangsters rob a rival, he said.

Tekashi, 22, admitted that in June he “paid a person to shoot at a rival member of Nine Trey to scare him.” “I apologize to the Court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down,” he said.

Judge Paul Engelmayer confirmed during the hearing that Tekashi was cooperating.

“The government has represented that Mr. Hernandez is cooperating against multiple violent people associated with the same criminal enterprise of which he admits...being a member,” Engelmayer said.

Well damn!!!!!!!!!!

He wanna get out before he 40 lol. Smart man. Get those tats removed by any means and move to Maine after you get out 69.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::hubie:

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Brooklyn-born rapper Tekashi69 has pleaded guilty to nine racketeering, gun and drug charges and is cooperating with the feds, newly unsealed documents revealed Friday. Tekashi copped to an array of crimes in a secret plea hearing in Manhattan Federal Court on Jan. 23, including selling a kilo of heroin in Bushwick. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 47 years in prison, though he could get less for his cooperation. ADVERTISEMENT “In the fall of 2017, I met and joined the Nine Trey Blood Gang. As a member of Nine Trey, the enterprise engaged in such activities including shooting at people, robbing people, and at times drug trafficking,” said Tekashi, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez. He said that on March 20, 2018 he “helped members of NineTrey attempt to kill a rival gang member.” The following month he helped fellow gangsters rob a rival, he said.

Tekashi, 22, admitted that in June he “paid a person to shoot at a rival member of Nine Trey to scare him.” “I apologize to the Court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down,” he said.

Judge Paul Engelmayer confirmed during the hearing that Tekashi was cooperating.

“The government has represented that Mr. Hernandez is cooperating against multiple violent people associated with the same criminal enterprise of which he admits...being a member,” Engelmayer said.

47 years!?!?! fukking hell, if he didn't turn federale he wouldn't be able to hug his daughter til her kids were his age right now :huhldup: and that was the minimum

he'll probably get 15-20

BUUUT

he's gonna have to do those 20 dodging bloods and the aryan nation (oh yeah, your bwoy got green lit by them for his pedo charges)

but he was just trolling yer :sas2:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Police pull up on me I don't know what happened, police pull up on you you gon get to yappin"

:mjpls:

This is a Fed case so...
giphy.gif

litty

Pro
Daps
47 years mandatory minimum unless he snitches... Damn!!! I don't feel bad for him but just football numbers.