Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
All of these nikkas was using each other. He got street clout, and they gots views they wouldn’t have with out him.

All of these dudes knew they would get caught up.

Let’s be real here this shyt that’s happening to them literally happens all the time in nyc.

Gangs busts and round ups are a monthly thing in nyc.

Like clockwork, every quarter.

January/April/August/December

They need to reach quota as well.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Doing life is a big deal tho, if he is talking to the boys whoever he tellin on this is a big deal.

oh well.. Tekashi wanna save his own ass. Consequences of dealing with a non-street dude for the accused shooter

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

Who's Stephen brown?

If he is snitching I hope they kill him or his family. All dat gangster shyt he was Poppin and street games he was playing and he could not accept the consequences of his words and actions.

This is the game he chose to play.

Go kill him and his family then...put that work in since you're so offended by him allegedly rattin on ya ppl.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
such a non big deal... what y'all expect? You had career mobsters from Al Capone days to the Genovese family who snitched.

this just a lil nygga who rapped and wanted to hang around street nyggas who stole from him. big deal
There's no proof that they stole anything from him. The booking agent that booked him for his shows the said they deposited the money straight to Tekashi's bank accounts. He said that shyt because the feds were on his ass and he was trying come up with a reason to separate himself from Shotti and 9trey

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes out in a few years cocky as hell talking big shyt , his excuse will be him showing the paper work /affidavit/evidence /recordings that treyway members were going to kill him

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
In essence, none of this really has anything to do with him. The reality of it is, in da middle of last year, they had indicted da current sitting hierarchy of NTG, that being da GF/Acting GF, highs/lows and other members spanning across 2-3 states. Them nikkas had been under investigation & still are. They're trying to finish them NTG nikkas off & they're almost at da point to where their goal can be completed. Even with their current structure. A lot of them nikkas are already Up North anyways. Anybody that meant anything to them nikkas are, give or take a few out on da streets. They've always been some of da most hottest nikkas alive since they got numbers and their hood is da 1st and biggest. His visibility as well as da fukkery he's indulged in (legal issues and such) put him on their radar. This nikka been a bozo from jump. It could've been anyone else yet he had visibility and was outright & blatant with his bullshyt. While a lot of y'all thought boy was just this thorough, super duper Damu, da nikkas backing him were bought and paid for and as a result, caused a rift within their own set as well as other hoods. There were plenty of NTG nikkas that didn't agree with none of that shyt and always viewed boy as a Silly Billy. But nikkas got no integrity or self respect nowadays so they'll do anything for a buck and they're essentially prostitutes. That Casanova shyt was unrelated to mrusic. Da real is Apes & Billies don't get along and had been tweakin' on each other for quite some time.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Pro
Daps
Update on TMZ:

10:20 AM PT -- We now have the transcript of Tekashi's plea hearing from last week, and he opens up about how he got involved in the criminal activity, and does a lot of snitching.

In court, he says he joined the Nine Trey Bloods in the fall of 2017 and in March 20, 2018 ... he admits helping members of the gang attempt to kill a rival to "increase my own standing in Nine Trey." Then on April 3, he says he, and other members, robbed a rival at gunpoint.

He got into the Chief Keef shooting ... saying in court, "I paid a person to shoot at a rival member of Nine Trey to scare him. The shooting took place in Manhattan. I did this to maintain or increase my own standing in Nine Trey." He admits knowing a fellow gang member was the trigger man.

Tekashi also admitted to selling a kilo of heroin in 2017 -- and offered an apology for all his crimes, saying ... "I apologize to the Court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down."

Based on what we know, Tekashi has struck a plea deal which will increase the likelihood of a significantly reduced sentence in return for ongoing cooperation. Although the minimum sentence is 47 years, the way it typically works is the prosecution will ask for significantly less ... which is his incentive to keep singing like a canary.

The problem Tekashi faces ... by agreeing to cooperate for the next year -- while the prosecution dangles the carrot of a light sentence -- he's increasing the possibility someone will try to silence him.

BTW, he did indeed plead guilty to ALL 9 counts -- there was a discrepancy in the documents.