Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

:russ:

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
:ohhh::hubie:

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Brooklyn-born rapper Tekashi69 has pleaded guilty to nine racketeering, gun and drug charges and is cooperating with the feds, newly unsealed documents revealed Friday. Tekashi copped to an array of crimes in a secret plea hearing in Manhattan Federal Court on Jan. 23, including selling a kilo of heroin in Bushwick. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 47 years in prison, though he could get less for his cooperation. ADVERTISEMENT “In the fall of 2017, I met and joined the Nine Trey Blood Gang. As a member of Nine Trey, the enterprise engaged in such activities including shooting at people, robbing people, and at times drug trafficking,” said Tekashi, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez. He said that on March 20, 2018 he “helped members of NineTrey attempt to kill a rival gang member.” The following month he helped fellow gangsters rob a rival, he said.

Tekashi, 22, admitted that in June he “paid a person to shoot at a rival member of Nine Trey to scare him.” “I apologize to the Court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down,” he said.

Judge Paul Engelmayer confirmed during the hearing that Tekashi was cooperating.

“The government has represented that Mr. Hernandez is cooperating against multiple violent people associated with the same criminal enterprise of which he admits...being a member,” Engelmayer said.