Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Absolutely, there is no moral in snitching. I gotta believe this is the end of his rap career. There will be sympathizers but I can't see him becoming as big as he once was. May as well go back to just being Daniel and try to be a regular joe...

How many brothers in here have been involved where dudes who were street cats, allegedly, told on them? How many of you have heard street cats say they'd tell on a nikka? How did this make you feel?

69 gets no passes for telling on nikkas who wanted to Rob and kill him. This just proves he was never built Ford tough. And he 22, a age where he should know better, but also an age that is still easily impressionable and influenced and that us evident by how easily he was roped into perpetrating an image that he wasn't prepared for!

I would think this would be the end of his career but then again Kanye and 50 are goofballs and I can see them letting him slide on this shyt. Then again, he might have to lay low for his own safety. He can't walk around Brooklyn anymore like he used to

Some posters in here said he'd start making more Spanish music :heh:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Nikkaz iffy huh.
full

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
WE wouldn't be in the same position lol

Lol exactly. Only a crash dummy...

I guess the lines are blurred on this shyt...

nikkas mad that he's snitching on nikkas that set him up to rob him and were planning to have him killed anyway... why would you take a rap for nikkas that was getting ready to put you in the dirt?

Family, that's not how it works. If you in the field and you representing this imagery, talking about you put hits on nikkas, say you a shooter in every public press spot and say you can't wait for people to try you.....you can't snitch...

In 69's world it was fantasy, but in the real world, if you tell people you a gunner, there are nikkas who will accept that challenge and force your hand. In the real world, if you have issues with with people, yes they attempt or plan to rob and kill you. Either you meet that challenge or pack it up and stop pretending...

There really is no excuse for this, and the only way I can understand someone defending him snitching is if they not familiar with the real consequences of the life he portrayed and "said" he was with!