Sista Details Humiliation Rituals She Was Put Through By Delta Sorority

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Yep! The result of this shyt is not real brotherhood/sisterhood. Its trauma bonding.

I just hit the youtube and came across a probate video from 2 weeks ago...

5 seconds in, you see the pledge on the end walking in crutches. Now if those bones could talk, they would tell a story of pure sadism. Yet there he is, ready to shake hands with the "Brehs" that did this to him and call them "brother".

That's crazy. Chains on em. 1 walking on CRUTCHES. You can't be serious.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

This is why I always say: PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CIRCLE BEFORE THEY HURT YOU.

I would never call someone my brotha if they beat me into walking on crutches. Street gangs ain't even that brutal family.

hassan-hassan-campbell.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Humiliation and degradation as a hazing mechanism? This is actually peak cac nonsense :mjlol: this reminds me of why I quit playing rugby. These white boys would do the wildest, gayest shyt (Google the soggy biscuit) like tea-bagging each other as a joke? We also already know Greeks were about that bussy life so it’s really not at all surprising actually:russ:
So basically you just shared with us that your rugby team teabagged you huh...:mjtf:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Humiliation and degradation as a hazing mechanism? This is actually peak cac nonsense :mjlol: this reminds me of why I quit playing rugby. These white boys would do the wildest, gayest shyt (Google the soggy biscuit) like tea-bagging each other as a joke? We also already know Greeks were about that bussy life so it’s really not at all surprising actually:russ:
I'm not in a Greek frat, but I am a Freemason. We don't do none of that stupid shyt. Especially the black lodges... All frats are just copies of what we were doing so they took actual things from us that were symbols for what the OGs went through, and turned it into some hazing gay shyt.

The black frats were actually supposed to symbolize what our ancestors had to go through to go to school. They had to go through white crackers and white gov and beatings and all types of shyt, and the hazing was again, supposed to be a copy of that at HBCU's... But once again, they took it beyond some light ass kicking and upped the ante to gay, white boy shyt and white girl slut shyt

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I never heared of "tea bagging" till the white boys did it to a dude in basic training.

Had they did that shyt to me I would've killed them.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I'm not in a Greek frat, but I am a Freemason. We don't do none of that stupid shyt. Especially the black lodges... All frats are just copies of what we were doing so they took actual things from us that were symbols for what the OGs went through, and turned it into some hazing gay shyt.

The black frats were actually supposed to symbolize what our ancestors had to go through to go to school. They had to go through white crackers and white gov and beatings and all types of shyt, and the hazing was again, supposed to be a copy of that at HBCU's... But once again, they took it beyond some light ass kicking and upped the ante to gay, white boy shyt and white girl slut shyt
Greek frats failed to see the light..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Yeah you guys just worship the goat God.

Just get right to the root, the devil

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Perfect name for a freemason.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah you guys just worship the goat God.

Just get right to the root, the devil
nikka watching them Youtube vids too much..

Perfect name for a freemason.
It is considering it's a name for a certain Catholic priest and all Freemason must believe in God

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your favorite celebrities have done similar things and worse ,

If you knew the things your favorite celebrities have done behind the scenes to get to the level they're at you would never look at them the same.
:sas2:
What you think your favorite celebrities did to get to the level they at?