Sista Details Humiliation Rituals She Was Put Through By Delta Sorority

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
"A game where men masturbate in a circle, ejaculating onto a biscuit (or cookie or other food), with the last person to ejaculate forced to eat the biscuit;"

......the.....fukk

double tossed?
I JUUUUUUST learned about that shyt like a week ago!
I was hoping that was only a white boy thing :gucci:

Question tho: do y’all actually “circle jerk”?!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Black-“Greek” is a wild ass concept as it is.
I wish there were African centered ones out there… weirdos would raise hell off of that today though as if the default isn’t Black-“GREEK” :dead:

Ain't no way black folks should be involved with it. But here they are.

You want a secret society and model it after the Europeans. It's actually secretly probably run by Europeans.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Since we are somewhat anonymous here. I’ll tell you this….

I know for a FACT our alpha sigma chapter once made two pledges give each other head and if one got hard they beat the shyt out of him. They were on some bulllllllshyt back in the day, I have no idea if they are still on that type of time.

You can guess what frat by looking at my username. Then find the school from there. Fortunately that was the only chapter I knew of on that weird shyt. It wasn’t common
"I know for a FACT"

So I'm guessing you watched them.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Since we are somewhat anonymous here. I’ll tell you this….

I know for a FACT our alpha sigma chapter once made two pledges give each other head and if one got hard they beat the shyt out of him. They were on some bulllllllshyt back in the day, I have no idea if they are still on that type of time.

You can guess what frat by looking at my username. Then find the school from there. Fortunately that was the only chapter I knew of on that weird shyt. It wasn’t common
And girls definitely “had to” sleep with frat when pledging certain sororities…

I’ll just say all of the stereotypical “attractive” frats/sororities were on some BS. So, really the most popular of the D9 were on some other ish. Plus the Ques :hubie:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Your favorite celebrities have done similar things and worse ,

If you knew the things your favorite celebrities have done behind the scenes to get to the level they're at you would never look at them the same.
:sas2:
BINGO!!!!!

That’s why you can’t be swayed by the glitz or popularity. On campus as a kid or when watching celebs. People are willing to do terrible things for material items and perceived status and success.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know some stories of some chicks had to get double tossed by some male frat boys to get in a sorority and that was 20 years ago when I was in college

Can’t imagine what they doing now
process has gotten easier in most cases, combination of tons of lawsuits over the years, chapter suspensions, kids who aint built for this/have less affinity for divine 9, and technology to catch/document it...

anyway, never understood the need to take hazing to stupid levels and never understood sticking around for shyt you don't feel comfortable doing. i thought i was gonna try to be a mean big sister, instead i was the a$$hole making them laugh getting them in trouble that way :heh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And girls definitely “had to” sleep with frat when pledging certain sororities…

I’ll just say all of the stereotypical “attractive” frats/sororities were on some BS. So, really the most popular of the D9 were on some other ish. Plus the Ques :hubie:
Yeah I guess I’m considered paper because my chapter didn’t haze at all. But I’ve heard lots of stories of girls having to get ran through. It’s not worth that at all.