Sista Details Humiliation Rituals She Was Put Through By Delta Sorority

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I guess I’m considered paper because my chapter didn’t haze at all. But I’ve heard lots of stories of girls having to get ran through. It’s not worth that at all.
Yep.
Happened on my campus and at my college boyfriend’s school.

I won’t lie, he scared the hell out of me and warned me not to let anyone force me to sleep with anyone. I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about but he was like “don’t let me find out you did anything like that for some letters”. Oh that shyt DEFINITELY happened with some girls though.

I mean, you’re supposed to stand your ground and say no to that shyt. But a lot of ppl give in. So that’s why this ish never stops. Ppl aren’t going to let you cross without testing you the same way they were tested. It’s sad.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah I guess I’m considered paper because my chapter didn’t haze at all. But I’ve heard lots of stories of girls having to get ran through. It’s not worth that at all.
That is literally pagan culture. The culture of whoredom, prostitution, transgenderism, and I'm sure plenty of abortions (human sacrifices) have been paid for.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I firmly believe that the reason why these "Frats/Sorors" don't talk about the hazing rituals they've endured is because they've been humiliated into silence.

No one wants to stand up and say, "I bent over and let another man paddle me on my ass until I bled :dame: . I did this for his approval and brotherhood." Or, "I let my Sorors hit my breasts with a frying pan because they wanted to 'make me flatter'." To do so would evoke the feelings of degradation and humiliation all over again as those of us who didn't subject ourselves to this BS hit the :dahell: :hhh: :scust: in that order.
Yeah, they gonna die with some secrets. That's also why they probably lean into the frat/soror life well into their old age. They have to make it seem all worth it and being around others who went thru those rituals makes them feel better about it. Being with folks who never been hazed, they can't relate to the humiliation and suffering.

Daps
I JUUUUUUST learned about that shyt like a week ago!
I was hoping that was only a white boy thing :gucci:

Question tho: do y’all actually “circle jerk”?!

I never did that shyt obviously, but the soggy biscuit used to be a rite of passage for the New Zealand rugby team, especially before they let Maori and Islanders play for them :dame: people ask why brehs don’t play rugby like that and this kind of shyt is why. When they told me about it laughing me and a Fijian breh were:dame::dahell: you ask them how that isn’t aggressively homosexual behaviour and they tell YOU not to make it weird and it’s “just banter”.

I took my ass (pause) over to soccer instead

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, they gonna die with some secrets. That's also why they probably lean into the frat/soror life well into their old age. They have to make it seem all worth it and being around others who went thru those rituals makes them feel better about it. Being with folks who never been hazed, they can't relate to the humiliation and suffering.

Yep! The result of this shyt is not real brotherhood/sisterhood. Its trauma bonding.

I just hit the youtube and came across a probate video from 2 weeks ago...

5 seconds in, you see the pledge on the end walking in crutches. Now if those bones could talk, they would tell a story of pure sadism. Yet there he is, ready to shake hands with the "Brehs" that did this to him and call them "brother".

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep.
Happened on my campus and at my college boyfriend’s school.

I won’t lie, he scared the hell out of me and warned me not to let anyone force me to sleep with anyone. I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about but he was like “don’t let me find out you did anything like that for some letters”. Oh that shyt DEFINITELY happened with some girls though.

I mean, you’re supposed to stand your ground and say no to that shyt. But a lot of ppl give in. So that’s why this ish never stops. Ppl aren’t going to let you cross without testing you the same way they were tested. It’s sad.

Suppose you say fck you and those letters, im not going.. Is that it?