Sisqo’s Sister Breaks Up With Breh & Gets Mad At His Reaction.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Aint nobody in their right mind making that move. Baby and Wayne couldn't wait to move to Miami and never come back. Even in the clip ol boy is sweating bullets b/c of the NO heat. He had water in that bottle 5 seconds prior and put it up to his mouth.. shyt was gone...:mjlol: :lolbron:
Roof top party, how it’s 9pm or later and everybody sweating?
:picard:
I don’t miss that NO heat at all.
:russ:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
She thought he'd take it like it's the decision
lebron-james.gif

Aight go on then :manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know it's entertainment and from a ratchet tv show, but there's a lesson in this clip

It's taken me YEARS and experience and gettin locked down to realize women don't talk directly about what they want. They want you to dig deeper or interpret what they're saying. I called my ol' lady out on that shyt a few weeks ago, she was like :ohhh:

I been in the same exact situation as breh, I take what you say at face value, I aint tryna solve no riddles:russ:
Yep. I feel sad got like 20 different meanings and she want you to figure them all out.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
She followed that man while he was walkin away, i never had that happen to me but that made me stress for breh
I got triggered. A similar situation happened to me. A woman broke up with me and I took it with grace.

A few hours later she sent a wall of text saying why didn't I fight for her.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
discussion should’ve ended on his part after the last pretend sip of water…he already won at that point lmaoooo
Exactly. Only two responses he could have said would have been along the lines of "I'm not fighting you for our relationship" or "So your playing around? Ok, then Im ending this cause you want to be a comedian". But I think not saying anything would be great

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wifey and I did our 6 month check up with our marriage counselor. Counselor called my Wife out on this exact thing. I’m too dense to read into anything.
:russ:
The world is yours Wifey, you have to tell me what you want.
:feedme:
Counselor shouted me out twice and told Wifey they they need to start working together on some therapy.
:ufdup:
:lolbron:
For the low low price of $155 a session.
:picard:

Mane it's worth the cost. We did it for about a year prior to getting married. Our marriage coaches (husband and wife) officiated our wedding and we STILL needed them after getting married because I was fukkin up. Partly due to my wife not been CLEAR on what she wanted :pachaha:

But I highly recommend marriage coaching/counseling and individual therapy. The 2023 I done had (death, new responsibilities, relocation etc) would've taken a weaker man out but therapy got ya boy moving strong with no issues

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She said I’m going in another direction like she was running a business. Then after making said decision it’s not time to listen, it’s time to talk :dead: :dead:

Man find another bottle of water and leave that bytch alone playa.
Yep sounded like she found another Man when she put it like that.